Harrison Ellenshaw Q&A

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tronprogram
Sector Admin

Harrison Ellenshaw Q&A

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:24 PM
Hey guys,

Hope you all saw the annoucement on the home page about Harrison's Q&A that he has agreed to do for the website. Let's have lots of questions for him. I was quite fortunate to have gotton him to do this so don't disapoint him and remain silent.

Let the questioning begin.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Friday, January, 03, 2003 6:26 PM
Yes sir, fellow program.

*Salutes*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

Yes I did as well.

on Sunday, January, 05, 2003 10:58 PM
Yes Sir I did see that Sir. Going to find some questions to ask him sir. PLease stand by for question when I can get them sir...

Is that too many sirs od did I just go south for the winter time??

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Harrison Ellenshaw Questions

on Monday, January, 27, 2003 4:31 PM
Fellow Programs,

This week is the final week for taking your questions for Harrison Ellenshaw. Please email me any questions you have for Harrison on his work on TRON.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Program BASIC
User

Okay...

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 9:21 AM
DONE! Hope my question will be answered... order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

is program's best friend. Don't betray it --- NEVER!

foilism
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 1:32 PM
Hey, when are we going to get the Harrison Ellenshaw Q&A, its been over a month since it was on the news - [chances are it'll probably pop up minutes after this post]. hope to see it soon, thanks

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Harrison Ellenshaw Q&A