General Discussion 
 Does the Conscripts at the...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 5:56 PM
bottom of the post board on the home page mean how many people are signed up at tron-sector? Because if it is, 70,000 people is alot for there not to be many people on at any time of the day.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 6:45 PM
I thinks that's just how many hits the front page has had. That's what I'm a'thinkin. I'm pretty sure we don't have that many registered members.

shorty99
User

Well,

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 6:56 PM
I was just wondering because the count now is 70,575.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

No Title

on Monday, January, 06, 2003 7:01 PM
I hear ya. But you're right. The boards would be hopping if we had that many members!

Compucore
User

It's jsut the counter.

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 1:23 PM
Its just a plain old counter to see how many people had actually pulled it up on their web browsers. I have one on my home page as well that does the same thing.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

foilism
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 1:45 PM
how many users do you think there are? and how long has this site existed cause the first posts in the forums were in march.

Sketch
Sector Admin

Not sure...

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 2:57 PM
That would be a nice feature to add to the forums.
Member population.
Oh, we could even divide it like Sark and Tron side population.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 3:02 PM
Yeah, there'd be me and like two other people

Ofcourse, that seems to include Auric, so why am I complaining

Sketch
Sector Admin

Yeah...

on Tuesday, January, 07, 2003 3:04 PM
Ya got a point there Trace. Mabey just Member number then.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 12:22 AM
True. It would make it look odd that way. Seeing the ratio being that way for tron and sark's side. I think I would agree just a general amount of people would be more than suffice.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

foilism
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 7:38 AM
Yeah a counter would be cool, but *how many users do you think there are?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

I don't know really...

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 9:53 AM
I don't know off hand. maybe a handfull it could go as far as 100 people. Maybe Auric could put something up that checks the database to tell us how many eople there actually are. By the amount of users that way...

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Trace
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 11:47 AM
I remember asking this question before--I think there's a couple hundred registered members. 'Course that doesn't mean they all post or come here regularly, though.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 08, 2003 7:20 PM
Yes It is a counter because as the page popped up the number changed.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion