General Discussion 
 Tron on Turner Classic Movie Channel! :D

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:25 PM
Now I know I'm *OLD*! *giggles* I'm watching it right now. It's so cool that it's the feature presentation on TCM

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

Ummm....

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 8:28 PM
I thought TCM only showed black and white movies?!?!?!? With dead people in them ?!?!??!?

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sketch
Sector Admin

LOL!

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 9:04 PM
Does the monochrome faces count?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

Hmmm...

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 9:10 PM
I *GUESS* so. I forgot all the 'computer world' scenes were filmed in black and white

Kinda makes it like The Wizard of Oz, huh?

Ummm...only backwards abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

We don't have that.

on Friday, January, 10, 2003 9:33 PM
Hmmm Monochrome faces in black and white.Never had seen those up here in Canada. Too bad We don't get those kind of channels up here. I would like to see those old kind of videos once in a while. To see what they had in them..

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 4:36 PM
We're talking about the Turner Classic Movies channel

You sure you don't have that up there??? It might be available if ya got a satelite

Compucore
User

Nope definately not.

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 5:00 PM
All I got is Cable and my cable modem. Don't even own a satelite dish over here in Canada. I know they are everywhere even in Canada. If I were to go to satelite. I would totally loose out in my internet connection. And I don't ned to get another piece of computer equipent to just change over to ISDN. and hog part of the phone line.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Oh well...

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 5:25 PM
What about digital cable? That usually has the same kinda channels as the satelite systems do.

You'd get Tech TV too.....it's a regular geekfest...I love it!! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

That usually requires..

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 6:58 PM
That usually ewquires an extra box laying around to get it. And ince my perants are not willing to dish out the extra dough to get that. That is why we are on just the basice service so we can use just the built in converters that are on the vcr and on the tv's themselves.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Nikster
User

Awwww....

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 7:18 PM
That's too bad dude, there is a LOT of cool stuff out there.

There's gonna be an Anime channel soon order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Driver
User

No Title

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 8:19 PM
If Cartoon Network's making a bunch of spin-off channels, an Anime channel won't be far behind.

...and yes, TechTV rules.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"can I have someone your popcorn?! 8-o

simbeau
User

arg in canada

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 6:02 AM
Am on satelite in canada for my tv and Turner Classic movies isn't offered as far as I know. I wish it was. I have the Independant Movie channel because I love movies that aren't shoot em up pieces 'o crap like most of the pablum that comes out of Hollywood these days. Turner Classic would be a nice addition.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion