Status Bar 
 The Energy Caverns...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Driver
User

The Energy Caverns...

on Monday, January, 27, 2003 7:38 PM

**Driver dismounts off his lightcycle in the middle of a sparking cavern. He looks around, and notices the brilliance of the cave walls, and the glorious view of the system. **

**Ever since Tron, Flynn, and Ram discovered the caves, it's been known as a secret hideout for programs to get together, hang out, and have fun, free from the work and rules of system life.**

**Driver kneels down and dips his disk into the energy stream, his neon blue circuitry flaring as he drank**.

I wonder if the others didn't get lost on their way here....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"can I have someone your popcorn?! 8-o

Trace
User

No Title

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 1:25 AM
Hey, Driver!

I haven't been to the caves for a long time. It's very relaxing in here, that's for sure. And such nice views of the I/O towers.

Driver
User

No Title

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 11:53 PM
Yea, I needed a good break from working with my user. He kept going on and on about passing midterms...whatever that is. He told me he got really good grades in them...so yay for him I guess.
**Holds up a discful of energy**
Here, have some!

Sketch
Sector Admin

nice

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 1:13 AM
*Sketch climbs up to veiwing area to see the system stretching off into the distant horizion*

Ahhh, this is relaxing.
My users been busy reading literature, preparing a topic for speech, and building a mini 3D paper "S" for art.

*Sketch brings out a cold Sarks Brew*

I always feel abandoned when my user's busy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

No Title

on Thursday, January, 30, 2003 10:58 PM
Awww, don't feel abandoned...we can all be abandoned together! Doesn't that make you feel better?

Wow, that IS a gorgeous view. Just look at those I/O towers light up the sky...

Hey, Driver, good job on those grades! Your user must be a real whiz!

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 12:19 AM
*Sketch smiles*

Thanks Trace.
I feel better already.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Driver
User

No Title

on Friday, January, 31, 2003 8:26 PM
Thanks, Trace! A lot of time went into those grades and it paid off! w00t!

**Takes a rock and throws it off the cliff**

...That's a loooong way down.

**The rock squishes an unsuspecting gridbug**

Umm...oops!

**Walks quickly away from the cliff**order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

tronclone
User

Re: The Energy Caverns...

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 9:29 AM
Ah peace, tranquility, calmness. What is it about carbon based lifeforms that they get so driven into a frenzy over? Don't they know how to cycle down and power off their phase converters? Being digital is to truely be alive with energy of life!
Take time-cycles to break the circuit and inhale the sweet aroma of a virtual flower pod.
It should be man and machine instead of man vs machine, We can co-exist in a balanced phase resonance.

I think I'm a Clone Now

shorty99
User

on Friday, March, 07, 2003 6:16 PM
Congrats Driver!
*Drinks from the energy pool* "That sure was good"abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 8:15 PM
*Shorty walks in, bends over the energy pool and takes a big sip. Refreshed, shorty looks around* "Man it is quiet in here."order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tony.ROM
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 2:46 AM
I hope I wont fall in the energy pool if i dive my head under.

Many expressions...
One ROM

- Have a nice microcycle!

FreedomForever
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 7:10 PM
Cool place. I wonder what messed up things I might do here.....order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 The Energy Caverns...