Collector 
 Sarks Ray Gun!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Sarks Ray Gun!!!

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 1:32 PM
An item from Disneys Magic Kingdom on ice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2157031380&category=1383

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 2:31 PM
I didn't know Sark needed a gun? I thought that was what the whole 'game grid' was for????????

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 3:49 PM
What th' hey?

I don't get it.

Is that some prop from some kinda ice show?

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 5:13 PM
What we are witnessing here is another example of the Disney marketing machine in action. Who cares if it has anything to do with the character? As long as kids beg their parents to buy them one, it's ALL GOOD

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

hahaha. XD

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 7:30 PM
I've been to Disney's show on ice but I don't remember those guns. o.O

But I remember the pretty glowy black lighting and stuff. :3 I wanna see it again. T_Tabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 03, 2003 9:06 PM
Yeah, it looks like a toy gun for the kids who came to see the show. Looks pretty old, tho!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

tronprogram
Sector Admin

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 4:06 PM
This is one of the things that I DON'T have in my collection. This is only the 3rd I've ever seen. Yep, it is funny that Disney would even think about doing this kind of item, knowing full well that guns play no part in TRON at all. Gotta laugh I suppose.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Compucore
User

I don't even remember it at all.

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 5:32 PM
This was the first time that I have ever saw the gun as well. I don't even remember seeing when I first saw the movie going way back in 1982.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Hmmm....

on Friday, February, 07, 2003 1:26 PM
Kinda makes ya wonder what OTHER kinds of merchandise they offered at those things...

Snow White applesauce treats?
Lion King litterbox liners?
101 Dalmations heartworm pills?

Who knows?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 09, 2003 2:50 PM
THings that make you go Hmmmm!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TimothyC
User

It finally arrived!

on Thursday, February, 13, 2003 5:44 PM
Yes I'm the reason the auction was pulled ;^)! After watching the last one go for crazy money a year (maybe two) ago I knew there was probably no way I'd win it. Sadly, the gun has quite a bit of play wear. I'm certainly not complaing though! I plan on taking some good pictures of it this weekend and wouldn't mind sharing them if anyone would like them. Just send me an e-mail.... Happy Hunting!

--Timothy C.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Nikster
User

Re: Sarks Ray Gun!!!

on Friday, February, 14, 2003 7:51 PM
TimothyC Wrote:Yes I'm the reason the auction was pulled ;^)! After watching the last one go for crazy money a year (maybe two) ago I knew there was probably no way I'd win it. Sadly, the gun has quite a bit of play wear. I'm certainly not complaing though! I plan on taking some good pictures of it this weekend and wouldn't mind sharing them if anyone would like them. Just send me an e-mail.... Happy Hunting!

--Timothy C.

You should send some pics to Auric, so he can post them in the galleries for everyone to see

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 1:42 PM
TimothyC Wrote:Yes I'm the reason the auction was pulled ;^)! After watching the last one go for crazy money a year (maybe two) ago I knew there was probably no way I'd win it. Sadly, the gun has quite a bit of play wear. I'm certainly not complaing though! I plan on taking some good pictures of it this weekend and wouldn't mind sharing them if anyone would like them. Just send me an e-mail.... Happy Hunting!

--Timothy C.

Hey, I need that for my collection. I do resent the fact that the auction was ended. Fairs fair isn't it?, and this wasn't fair as no-one else had a go at bidding on it. And I would have bidded big time!! It would have just been tough if you'd lost. If you can't play fair, then don't play at all!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Compucore
User

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 1:57 PM
To each their own there. It depends as well. If there was something that he thought that might have gone wrong with the other one. Like The guy not paying for it he does have the right to pull it off. I know that I am not a big fan of E-coomerce and all that. You have to look over all picture of it.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Saturday, February, 15, 2003 3:07 PM
Compucore Wrote:he does have the right to pull it off. I know that I am not a big fan of E-coomerce and all that. You have to look over all picture of it.

Yes, the seller does have the right to pull the auction according to ebay rules. However, I don't think ebay would appreciate the fact that they missed out on End of Auction fees, if there were any. I know they don't like when people post auctions just to advertise thier websites which sell products outside of Ebay, for that same reason.

I think this option to end early is in place for situations where the seller decides to keep it or something happens and the item is lost in a fire or whatnot. Ebay relies on the seller to be ethical in this case I think.

In any case, what's done is done. People will have differing opinions on this sort of thing. Some won't mind but many feel very strongly against it.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TimothyC
User

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 8:47 AM
tronprogram Wrote:

Fairs fair isn't it?...And I would have bidded big time!

I remember having the high bid ($60ish) on the last ray gun on eBay with 15 minutes to go. When I got back to my pc, it had closed for over $150! Is it wrong not to want to pay that? I didn't do anything that anyone else couldn't have done. Anyone else could have just as easily e-mailed the seller. So how is it unfair??? When ending an item on eBay there is even a choice for "the seller has ended the auction early to sell to the high bidder".

I wasn't intending on ruffling any feathers by posting here. I apologize if anyone is upset but I wanted to let people know what happend. I certainly don't want to make any enemies in the 'Tron circle' as I'm always looking to add to my collection. Besides.... I didn't win that awesome jacket the other week or the green Tron frisbee. So I had to have something ;^).

--Timothy C.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Sarks Ray Gun!!!