AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

Cookie crisp!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:41 AM
AAAAARGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I did it again!
*falls over*
This is what I get for not posting here in a long time! Curse ye, evil homework!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheJediUnit
User

Suggestion to Auric...

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 7:22 AM
You know, dispite all the well-appreciated hard work that went into the latest modifications, I sorta think the "post" button should be eliminated inside the threads. If someone actually wants to start a new thread, the least they can do is step back out first to do it. Plus, nearly everyone posting when inside a thread is intending to reply, not start a new one.

If nothing else, at least eliminate the post button at the bottom of the thread's page.

Just a suggestion.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

foilism
User

No Title

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 7:51 AM
I never noticed that before, thats a good idea jediorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

Re: Cookie crisp!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 9:43 AM
Yes Auric....Kia would love you for it (and so would I)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 10:15 AM
To be sonidered in the next upgrade. THe ongoing missions to upgrade teh web site.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 8:36 PM
But...but...IT'S TRADITION!!!! *sob*

Who would we all BE without the Post vs. Reply anomoly??? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 8:57 PM
Okay just for trace we'll cancel that last upgrade. (Whistleing over to fred and speaking Italian telling him its a no go for that because traces wants the tradition.)

Feel better now trace.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 11:16 PM
No...no...you all are right. T'would be better to decrease confusion and bail on the "post" button within the threads. It CAN be annoying.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 11:40 PM
Yeah. Getting rid of the post button in the threads would elimate confusion. I've clicked the post button before as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Cookie crisp!