Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
TheJediUnit
User

Re: How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:32 PM
LOL!

Well Compucore, I'll take your word for it that it wasn't grodie at your end if you'll take my word for it that it was at this end.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

Re: How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!!!

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:43 PM
Ya just have to have the Canuck Mentality wehn it comews to weird jokes like that. But mind you the Brits can do it better than the Canucks on that one for weird jokes like that.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:49 PM
he he he

You know I'll agree with that!

Oh, and I only said it was sick... I didn't say it wasn't funny. I'll be the next one passing out sick 'n grodie humor!

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 3:59 PM
Hey that is good for clarification if I do say so myself. Any more weird and crazy joke we should see out in here folks. (VBG)

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

crom
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 5:51 PM
Having read the comments posted about this particular subject,all I can say is that I would rather be a 'computer nerd'than a rather dull,down to earth type of person.I have the misfortune of working with numerous people whose sole topic of conversation is how their favourite soccer team fared and how many beers they had over the weekend.Needless to say,this has me banging my head against the nearest wall in frustration at the tunnel vision with which they see the world around them.
I look upon science fiction fans as people whose thinking is not rooted in the here and now but as people who look forward to the future with optimism and hope.Science fiction has a nasty habit of becoming science fact and I just wish that more people would take off the blindfold that they wear and see that there is a world out there teeming with endless possibilities.
OK,I've had my rant and I am now off in search of a cold beer to soothe my tattered nerves.What's all this talk of noodles anyway?

Password:reindeer flotilla

How do you steer this?Help!!!

www.staggeringstories.net

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 7:24 PM
crom Wrote:Having read the comments posted about this particular subject,all I can say is that I would rather be a 'computer nerd'than a rather dull,down to earth type of person.I have the misfortune of working with numerous people whose sole topic of conversation is how their favourite soccer team fared and how many beers they had over the weekend.Needless to say,this has me banging my head against the nearest wall in frustration at the tunnel vision with which they see the world around them.

Well everyone has their personal preferences in things. If we were all the same the world would be a dull place to be in.

I look upon science fiction fans as people whose thinking is not rooted in the here and now but as people who look forward to the future with optimism and hope.Science fiction has a nasty habit of becoming science fact and I just wish that more people would take off the blindfold that they wear and see that there is a world out there teeming with endless possibilities.

I've been in that state for the last couple of years being in the computer industries. Some people are just starting to since they are getting into computers.

OK,I've had my rant and I am now off in search of a cold beer to soothe my tattered nerves.What's all this talk of noodles anyway?

Just in an inside joke between Nikster and I.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 9:10 PM
Just in an inside joke between Nikster and I.

...you wish.

Well, there's my sick and tasteless joke. See? I told you one was imminant.

...oh gawd, how long will it take to dig me out of this new low I've stooped into? Eye yey yey.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 9:28 PM
*Sketch walks in, slips on a wet noodle, and falls flat on his butt*

What the?! Where'd these noodles come from... WAIT!
For some strange reason I don't want to know! >_

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Sunday, February, 16, 2003 9:34 PM
Where did that one come from. (Taking out the sucko-matic 1.2.6.4.8.4 version out to clean up the mess. Whoops look like too many noodles were made here. Hmm a Tronologist. A new degree to get into ah..

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 4:40 AM
I more than qualify for being a Computer Nerd because I have my C64 in my room next to my PS2! (My lightcycles are on my tv too along with the Flynn figure. Hehehe)

...oh, it's pretty sad that I can pick up my c64 really easy compared to my current PC. Darn thing is too heavy!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, February, 17, 2003 9:21 AM
I suppose being a nerd, having a sucko-matic 1.2.6.4.8.4 version, and wet noodles all go hand in hand.

Uh... don't take that anywhere, dispite how it begs to be taken worse.

But hey, do Tronologists have vanity plates reading "assman"?

*insert Seinfeld theme song*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 12:38 AM
crom Wrote:What's all this talk of noodles anyway?

This thread is giving me an urge for ramen

If I didn't know better, I think Compucore and I had Tron-Sector's first food fight

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 12:40 AM
Tronology...........hmmmm..........ya know? That almost sounds legit Ya might be onto something, Sketch

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 10:37 AM
Yes it does doesn't it. How can we give it a definition on Tronology...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Trace
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 8:31 PM
Tronology...tronologist...Sketch, you should be proud!

I LIKE IT! I suppose you could call introducing someone to the glories of Tron a Tronology, eh? Like a lobotomy, only in a good way.

Oh, and sorry I'm late, Nikster. I would'a taken care of those noodles for you, but they're all mushy now it seems. Bleah.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 9:35 PM
Trace Wrote:
I LIKE IT! I suppose you could call introducing someone to the glories of Tron a Tronology, eh? Like a lobotomy, only in a good way.

Ouch! You always have a way with words Trace.

Hmmm. Tronology. I like the sound of that.
Tronology 101... Game Grid Fundamentals.
Oh man, that would be a neat way to introduce somone to . where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, February, 18, 2003 9:48 PM
...You know, I should take a updated picture of my computer desk... *ponder*

The study of Tron... how it affects everyone and how it has changed our perspective of computers... *spaces out and glomps her computer as the frog plushie hits her in the head*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 2:43 PM
I never knew that plushies could be so violent

Has it had all it's shots and stuff?

Compucore
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 6:13 PM
The things that make you go hmmm there Nickster. I'll just get my two nextstation out and plcuk them out onto my computer desk and get them runnin while using my PII and borrow my friends Ultra 1 at the same time. Have four computer working all at the same time.

Yeah some plushes like that. Makes you go hmmm doesn't it??

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 How can you call your self a computer nerd !!!!!