Status Bar 
 As a new lightcycle speeds by...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Scuzzy
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 7:29 AM
...you can hear the rider in the open, his voice accentuated by the Doppler Effect:

...I'm not gone just really busy love you programs (especially the babetrons) buh-byeee...

The light cycle speeds off into the distance, carrying Scuzzy to his work.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

Re: As a new lightcycle speeds by...

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 9:37 AM
Ya'll come back now Scuzzy. (Looking as he speeds away..)

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Friday, February, 21, 2003 1:13 PM
Aww Scuzzy...

Work sucks!!!! >(

I wanna with the lottery...so I can quit my job and buy arcade games =)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 7:06 PM
We luvs you, Skuzzy! Come back when you can where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 11:41 PM
I miss Scuzzy (no matter how carefully I aim )

He's cool abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

As a new lightcycle speeds up to the bar,

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 7:27 AM
Scuzzy hops off, retreives the rod and walks into the Power Bar.

Hi everyone! Sorry that I haven't been available. Work has been handing me my skidplate but I'm going to try to be around more. Seems that whenever I get off from work I just go straight to slee...

*head hits bar snoring*where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:11 PM
YAY! Scuzzy's back!

Ummm...wake up, dude!

*pokes Scuzzy to wake him up*where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:18 PM
*snort* Uhg, wha...Hey Nikster. Yeah, I'm back as best as I can be but I can't make any guarantees.

*goes back to sleep*where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:20 PM
Hmmm....

*opens a Sark's Brew and places it on the bar in front of Scuzzy*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:38 PM
Whith his head still on the bar, snoring not-so-softly, Scuzzy reaches over, grabs a straw, pops it in the brew and drinks it while sleeping.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Trace
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:41 PM
That ought to get him going where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, February, 27, 2003 5:00 AM
I sure hope so...

Actually what got me going are those new screenshots! The city scape is now my dekstop! where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar