Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sapaca
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 3:44 PM
Hey programs!! Ever since the begnning I have had trouble posting my avatar. It will work for a little while but then it will dissappear.

What is the best place to link an avatar from, because it's becoming really annoying always having it dissappear.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

Re: Avatar Help

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 3:58 PM
What I ended up doing was opening an account with angelfire (it's free). Right now, my avatar is the only thing on my site hehe. Other sites, like geocities, may work too (but their 'page builder' program crashes the mentally unbalanced iMac I'm using right now)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sapaca
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 4:11 PM
THANKYOU!!!

I'll try that.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 4:15 PM
Anytime

OOOHHHH....when they ask for your email, ya might wanna not give them your main one. Some free website places are free cuz they sell your email addy to spammers. Just be careful (That's what I've heard, anyway)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion