Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 This is for Kia.......What Kind Of Frog Are You?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 7:33 PM

So ugly, it's cute! Budgett's Frogs, named after the explorer who discovered them, are large carnivorous South American frogs. They can grow to be 5 and a a half inches in size, but since they aren't very active they can be kept in a small 10 gallon aquarium. Their tank should be kept around 86*F and they cannot be housed with other animals because they will try to eat anything that moves!What kind of Frog are you?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

Re: This is for Kia.......What Kind Of Frog Are Yo

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 7:45 PM
Ok ok ok.....it's a little lame

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...........I thought it was funny order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: This is for Kia.......What Kind Of Frog Are You?

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 8:02 PM

Argentinian Horned frogs seem to have been designed for the sole purpose of eating as much as possible. They appear to consist of two main parts: a mouth and a stomach. This is probably where they got the nickname "PacMan". Their needs are fairly simple, a warm habitat in a simple plastic box or aquarium with some shallow water and a few rocks so that they can laze around all day suits them just fine. They don't mix well with other frogs, even in their own species, as they are just as likely to eat them.What kind of Frog are you?

OH MY USER! I'm a pac-man frog! Look at the little bugger! He so cute! I want one of these frogs!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 7:09 PM

Argentinian Horned frogs seem to have been designed for the sole purpose of eating as much as possible. They appear to consist of two main parts: a mouth and a stomach. This is probably where they got the nickname "PacMan". Their needs are fairly simple, a warm habitat in a simple plastic box or aquarium with some shallow water and a few rocks so that they can laze around all day suits them just fine. They don't mix well with other frogs, even in their own species, as they are just as likely to eat them.What kind of Frog are you?

Well, that's no fun! i wanna be different! 'Course I DO love my warm habitat and simple plastic box or aquarium.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:04 AM
*cracks up*

Also known as the Smiling Tree Frog or Dumpy Tree Frog due to the nature of its appearance, this frog is a very hardy creature and a favorite pet of amateur frog owners, although some pet owners complain that they are not active enough. These frogs love to eat, which can make them quite fat, hence their "dumpy" appearance. Unlike many frogs, these frogs do well with other frogs of their species and are fairly friendly. They like a warm and moderately humid habitat and eat larger insects like crickets, cockroaches, locusts, moths and beetles.What kind of Frog are you?

Then there's GORF

Gorf: ...I'm not a frog. I'm an alien. TOO BAAAD SPACE CADET. >_where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

Re: This is for Kia.......What Kind Of Frog Are Yo

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 3:27 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:
Then there's GORF

Gorf: ...I'm not a frog. I'm an alien. TOO BAAAD SPACE CADET. >_*Neko swats playfully at GORF*
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors