Forums 
  General Discussion 

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 10:20 PM
...speaking of cool 80's TV shows, here's one I loved...

http://www.sledgehammeronline.com/abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

Re:

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:06 PM
GAWD!!! I fell into the POST/REPLY TRAP!!!!

GRRRR!!!!

I look afool! My reputation's beshmeared! I'm a social outcast! I'm a BONEHEAD!!

...wait... wasn't I already?

Hm.

Gotta think on that....where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

Hehe...

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:07 PM
You're FINALLY official

Took long enough where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

Re:

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:10 PM

ha ha ha!

My initiation is complete!

I'm finally family!

*puts on official T-shirt reading "hug me, I fell for the post/reply trap!"*

Yippee!!

...and I SWORE I'd never do it.

DOH!where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

--Spock

Nikster
User

Re:

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:19 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:

...and I SWORE I'd never do it.

DOH!

MWAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

It is useless to resist...

BTW, Niiiiiice shirt
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion