Oh man this isn't happening...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 3:47 AM
...it only thinks it's happening.

I've been "let go" from my work. I guess I pushed the management just a little too far with my comments about the customers I work with and they had it with me. I thought the last comment I made on the database was pretty innocent but that was enough for them. Thank the User that I was able to get another job, but if you think I was thin in my posting earlier you ain't seen nothing yet. I have a job with a mortgage company looking over loan documents and making sure they're correct and then inputting them into the computer. I can forget having the Internet to browse while working. Oh well. -_- I should be able to make ends meet, though, so that's something. Now I just hope that after the three months they either bring me on permanently or I can take my experience from there and go to a better job. We shall see. Wish me luck and I'll be online when I can!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

Re: Oh man this isn't happening...

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 12:25 PM
Aww Scuzzy!!

That sucks! Best of luck at your new job tho Hopefully all will work out for the best.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 12:53 PM
Yes, good luck, Scuzzy! And come back when you can!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 4:55 PM
Good luck.

It sounds like you've already had good luck if you had a job waiting for you. In this economic climate, that's borderline miracle status.

Yea, but I'd recommend to you and anyone that right here and now, do you level best to take the good with the bad in your jobs since we that have one at all are doing pretty good. I concider myself lucky as all get-out because I really like my job, but since times have been hard, I haven't got a raise since I started there 2 years ago. Some may think that unforgivable and stupid for me to not quit, but when the hugest corporations are implimenting hiring freezes and like American Airlines even has a raise freeze itself, that's message enough that it's not all that bad for me, when especially the entire category of my line of work has been eliminated from the help-wanted ads in the paper.

It's rough out there right now, so keep our standards in check until we're in as much demand as we think we should be.

But, it'll get better someday, that's for sure.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 5:23 PM
That your lucky stars Scuzzy. We'll be waiting around here for you when you can get online dude. I know its hard. I'm going through some retraining myself since I also am out of a job as well. I'm going into programming and all that. So I shall see by the time I get back onto the work force over here Up in Canada. I wish you the highest priority of luck Scuzzy.

P.S. I know you can do it there big. We're rootin for you.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 7:11 PM
I was very lucky to be able to find a website design job.(Heck, I've been on the job for three days and my boss is impressed with my work already! )

Jobs are just painful to find now. >.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors