Canadian Requirement For Contest

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Steve
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 8:36 PM
I read the complete rules for that contest (the one about putting
your face into the game) & saw something interesting...

It read that a Canadian winner had to answer a math question
Under #5, Conditions of Participation..."All Canadian residents
will be required to answer correctly a mathematical skill
testing question without assistance of any kind whether
mechanical or otherwise to be declared a winner and be
eligible to collect the prize."

Would anyone, either from Disney or Canada, care to clarify on
this? Just curious.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Compucore
User

Re: Canadian Requirement For Contest

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 9:13 PM
Sounds about right. But still I hope that there will be a winner from Canada to go on the box.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 9:45 PM

That's standard practice for any contest in Canada.

There's a law up here that says nothing can be given away for free, and that the recipient of the item/gift/prize/whatever must do some kind of "work" in order to receive it.

So, the easiest way to make someone "work" for a prize, is to have them answer a "skill testing math question". It's a dumb law in these times, with all the promotions going on, but I guess there was a reason for its creation way back when.

Also, unfortunately, if you read the rules fully, it says the contest isn't open to residents of Quebec. So . . . whew, I'm still eligible, I live in Ontario. I'm so glad I get to participate in a contest, for a change. But I feel sorry for Quebec residents and international fans who are left out in the cold, once again.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Friday, March, 07, 2003 12:09 AM
Yeppers I'm one of those residence that lives in quebec. Its just a plain shapoe that I keep loosing out on these things Especialkly if its for a movie and games that I I like the most. And thats tron.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0