General Discussion 
 Tron 2.0 Toys

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Melkor
User

Tron 2.0 Toys

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 4:28 PM
I picked up all 4 Tron 2.0 toys at Gamestop today.
They are awesome. Love them!
If you haven't already, they are definitely worth
picking up.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Cheeto
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Toys

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 8:11 PM
Melkor Wrote:I picked up all 4 Tron 2.0 toys at Gamestop today.
They are awesome. Love them!
If you haven't already, they are definitely worth
picking up.

i stoped buying action figures when they stopped having joints.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Melkor
User

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 8:46 PM
i stoped buying action figures when they stopped having joints.

When were action figures ever packaged with illegal drugs ?

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 8:53 PM
I've been wanting to know, how much are they?
Ugh, now I gotta get to gamestop!
Gotta get those figures!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 9:18 PM
...aieee! Now that I remembered! Money... money... *sighs*

I don't know where to get them from, though. =/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Melkor
User

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 10:20 PM
They were a bit expensive: $11.99 each.
Each one does come with a plastic display stand with a Tron 2.0 sticker.
I think it was $51.00 for all 4. I saw them on eBay for $39.99 + $8 shipping - which would come out to a few bucks cheaper than what I paid for the locally.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 10:27 PM
At least it's not 15.00.

SWEET! Since it's gamestop I bet I could get a bit of a disscount on the figures if I bring some games to trade in. That's the only store I've run into that actually buys older used games. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, March, 11, 2003 11:53 PM
I wonder if they are in Toys'R'Us stores. I could pick them up here. I know that store is up here in Canada.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, March, 12, 2003 3:31 PM
Well, I just got back from both Toys R Us and Gamestop here in town and neither place had any clue what I was talking about when I asked for Tron 2.0 figures. I don't how you managed to get your figures but around here there's nothing. Bummer.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Melkor
User

on Wednesday, March, 12, 2003 11:09 PM
I went back to the same Game Stop tonight, and they were sold out.
If you can't find them locally, try e-Bay. Like I said, there was a guy selling them for $39.99 + $8 shipping. He had multiple auctions going.....and thats cheaper than what I paid.
The one I thought I would like the most was the IC Trooper, but he's actually the one I am the most disappointed with...He's a little tall and it makes the
way they designed the legs seem a bit 'off' (but I'm a graphic designer and that makes me picky).
I almost didn't get the Mercury figure, but I'm glad I
did. She is my favorite.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2003 12:32 PM
Same here I went to Toys'R'Us and they gave me a blank stare when I asked about it. It seems like we know more about these things than they do at time.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Melkor
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2003 1:29 PM
Hell, I have gone into a Toys R Us or Gamestop and asked for Star Wars toys and I get that same blank stare. Most of the people that work these stores are high school kids who weren't even a twinkle in their daddy's eye when Tron came out....."Tron ??? What the hell is Tron ???" We have to cut the youngsters some slack.
Anyway, another suggestion would be to try a Suncoast movie store if you have those locally. They carried the NECA Tron toys, and have a lot of movie related merchandise.
Just trying to make some suggestions because I think the toys are cool, and I'm happy I found them.

Good luck.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Karman
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2003 2:57 PM
I saw them at my local Suncoast last night. They're $13 each. If Suncoast has them, that means Media Play and OnCue probably do too - they're all part of the Musicland chain.

BTW - While I was at Suncoast, I picked up three of the NECA lightcycles for $6.24 each - major markdown clearance special. Regular price there was $24.99!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 13, 2003 3:57 PM
Nope we don't have them up here at all or ate least not in the province of Quebec.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

sondlar
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 1:32 PM
or youy could order them off www.entainmentearth.com if you can't find em, and I think I shall be off the the mall to search for em'. Adios!

Waiting for

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 1:41 PM
Got Jet Bradley!

Man, this is one rockin' figure!

Got him over my computer at work. Lookin' forward to the snears and giggles from working cohorts. Nothing makes me feel better than when I'm made fun of by those stuffy fuddy-duddies who I'm glad I'm not like. Sort of validates that being a nerd is so much more fun!

Need to get another Jet to put on my Tron game to see how funky he looks under the black light!

KEWL!!!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 5:36 PM
Cool!

I got 3 of the 4 figures (at Suncoast). I skipped on Thorne cuz I couldn't afford them all. Well, I couldn't afford any of them really, but they're so cool! Besides, I haven't bought any action figures since I was probably 10. I feel like a kid again. Now, where should I display them...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Melkor
User

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 10:18 AM
Ok guys, I went back to Gamestop last night, and to Suncoast at my local mall - and they both had all four figures....so it looks like they shouldn't be too tough to find.....Good luck.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 10:25 AM
Its all where your located. Up here it isn't available up here in Canada. All I get is a blank stares when I ask them about it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron 2.0 Toys