General Discussion 
 Serious tron copy

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
foilism
User

Serious tron copy

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 6:45 AM
Hows it going guys? Recently I was flicking channels as you do and i found myself on a music channel watching something that reminded me of tron - big deal right - well, just as i was gonna flick over again this semi lightcycle lookalike buggy thingy started bombing down exactly the same landscapes as in tron, not even shoddy copies, they had stolen tron footage and shoved their bikes in. It looked real funny, cause they merged certain scenes with each other.

I really don't care if no one replies as i have no screenshots of the video, but it was the strongest tron lookalike ever since half of it was tron - anyway the video was 'fly high' by 'Mad capsule markets'.

Compucore
User

Re: Serious tron copy

on Saturday, March, 15, 2003 10:20 AM
Thats kewel. Too bad there wasn't a link for it to see it onine. Since you did see it on the tv.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 16, 2003 1:55 PM
The most important thing is, was the music good? Because if it wasn't, then they just disgraced Tron!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

MrMagnetichead
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 11:15 AM
Mad Capsule Markets are great.

I didnt know they had released Fly High.

I'm gonna go search for the vid on kazza now.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Serious tron copy