General Discussion 
 TRON Comic

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

TRON Comic

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 2:26 AM
I've been working on my Tron comic...It's cleaned up, and I've tried some color work on it...but...it's...too much Captn'...I don't have the power...not enough in the dilithium crystals to color...Arggghhh Help Drawing good, coloring attempt--bad!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Nikster
User

Re: TRON Comic

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 2:28 AM
Aww...you'll figure it out

Heck, if I can make a purple recognizer without really knowing what I am doing, I'm sure your comic will turn out just fine

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 2:32 AM
How did you do that And make it post as your quote or whadever?

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 3:24 AM
hehehehehehe The colors are coming, the colors are coming, the colors (can you tell the coloring is gonna look really good)

Nikster
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 8:34 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:How did you do that And make it post as your quote or whadever?

It's quite easy, actually....just hit the 'quote' thingy in any box where I use images...you'll see the code then

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:16 PM
Capt'n! It's in the custom signature! I can't access that to see how you did it!

But anyway,

I have officially colored my first fan art submission, and to save time and headaches, I am posting it on a website I made to show everyone how the colors will look.

It almost looks like I pulled out the Lilithech Engine to get the colors the way they are. (In my opinion )

It is:
http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/roadblock/

hehehehehehe
right before posting, I used I program called Microsoft Photo Editor to negate the colors in around 5-6 different ways...Heheh...now I've got even more ways to dice my work up where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 12:06 PM
Wow! Looks like you really had some fun with the colors! Good work abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON Comic