General Discussion 
 TRON RPG

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

TRON RPG

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:45 PM
Does anybody think they can make an RPG for TRON?
I think it would be a great addition to this site or addition to the creators homepage! Plus it would be fun for a lot of us!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Allen_One
User

Re: TRON RPG

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:49 PM
Man, a TRON RPG would be so cool. Maybe we could set up a chat room and do things there along with setting up rules and such. Anybody do simming before? It could be structured like that. Have it either on IRC or AIM.
I'll try and see about scribbling some rules down in between homework and school.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:50 PM
That and have a TRON World, I guess TRON would be the most prevailing force!

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 7:51 PM
We could possibly. Depending on what Programming language you want to do it in. Java, VBscript, C++, are all common programming lanugages. Java is the least one to worry about since it is cross platform to all systems. Like Windows Sun Micro Workstation running Solaris, SGI workstation running Irix, Mac, Unisys, AIX. Depends on how you want to tackle it. Since Java will work onn all of these if they have Java installed on them. If not. Then it will be dicey. Since you will be limiting it to a particular OS or System. My Suggestion would be Java. Since it is easily ported to all other machines.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON RPG