WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
KiaPurity
User

Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 2:45 PM
Oh my.
The forum bugs are being evil... switching around usernames.

I'm glad I'm safe!

*looks around and hides*where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 5:28 PM
Yeah Kia. I'm glad that the blue team hasn't been affected yet.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Saturday, May, 10, 2003 7:51 AM
What I fight for Tron!!!!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

HUDD
User

settle down now children

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 3:34 PM
alright the slight technical problems seem to have been fixed. I would just like to point out that foilism and speeder are totally responsible for the little events earlier. I was just a mere pawn in their plan for world domination - DO NOT TRUST THEM - I DON'T ANYMORE!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 4:29 PM
*just does the huh face and goes off to stare at her computer parts pitfully*where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 4:38 PM
Looks at HUDD.

*coughsockpuppetcough*where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:49 PM
HUDD Wrote:alright the slight technical problems seem to have been fixed. I would just like to point out that foilism and speeder are totally responsible for the little events earlier. I was just a mere pawn in their plan for world domination - DO NOT TRUST THEM - I DON'T ANYMORE!!!

Always remember Kiddies...when using a public/school computer, ALWAYS log out when you are done.

And also....only a NULL UNIT shares his/her password with others
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:51 PM
We don't share our Passwords!!!!
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 12:59 PM
Speeder Wrote:We don't share our Passwords!!!!

Well then, you're not logging off

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

HUDD
User

what are you talking about?

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:24 PM
(Fidgets uneasily in his chair) speeder, you have a lot of explaining to do, and you foilism. As for the rest of you the three of us are totally ahem, unattached from each other in all possible ways and i have NEVER revealed my password to anyone

By the way speeders' password is as follows:
ISMELLLIKECHEESEANDIAMAREALIDIOTWITHNOBRAIN

Just kidding - we love you really speeder (i think)where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:32 PM
HUDD, I am going to ask you nicely to stop picking on me and to stop blaming everything on me!!! I f you don't then I won't be held responcible for my actions!!!!

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:55 PM
I didn't do nuthin.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:04 PM
How'd I miss this one:

foilism Wrote:Very funny trace, maybe I should keep you around: just to make me laugh.

Isn't that a Dillinger line? If so, you just earned some points, boy!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:05 PM
Oh oh Trace is speechless here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 5:06 PM
I was until I fixed my doggone quote

The quote FINALLY register's in Trace's brain...

Oh, it was a SARK quote! Even better! That earns foilism 5 gold stars. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 2:31 AM
Trace Wrote:

Isn't that a Dillinger line? If so, you just earned some points, boy!

Trace also wrote:
Oh, it was a SARK quote! Even better! That earns foilism 5 gold stars.

I was wondering wen someone would get that one.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON