Tron 2.0 
 TRON 2.0 - Possible Canadian Beta Testing

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 1:10 AM
It may be possible for me to add a few of our Canadian friends to the roster for TRON 2.0 Beta testing. I would specifically like to find people running their systems in French Canadian types of setups.

If you are interested, please send me an email at david.arnspiger@disney.com right away. There is absoilutely no guarantee that this will happen, but if it does, I will take as many of you as I can. Probably about 10 to 15 slots.

Please include the following information in your email.

1. Your full name
2. Your handle
3. Your phone number
4. Your street address

If you are selected, I will add you to my lists and send you an NDA to fill out and return as quickly as you can possibly do it. You will need to move fast.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Re: TRON 2.0 - Possible Canadian Beta Testing

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 11:54 AM
I might be very interested in this. you'll receive an email from me by the end of this day. I shold have a french system up and running soon enough to do this. Sinmce I do speak both languages... I'm building another system up as we speak.

COmpucore

DaveTRON Wrote:It may be possible for me to add a few of our Canadian friends to the roster for TRON 2.0 Beta testing. I would specifically like to find people running their systems in French Canadian types of setups.

If you are interested, please send me an email at david.arnspiger@disney.com right away. There is absoilutely no guarantee that this will happen, but if it does, I will take as many of you as I can. Probably about 10 to 15 slots.

Please include the following information in your email.

1. Your full name
2. Your handle
3. Your phone number
4. Your street address

If you are selected, I will add you to my lists and send you an NDA to fill out and return as quickly as you can possibly do it. You will need to move fast.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 3:41 PM

I'm not French Canadian (English Canuck), but I'm gonna try anyway!

Regardless, I think it's great that the Beta testing will potentially be opened up to fans outside the U.S., for a change! I'm sure there are soooo many international fans who would jump at the chance to do this.

Good luck to everyone who applies! (I'm sure Compucore will be one of the lucky ones!)

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

on Friday, May, 02, 2003 10:42 AM
I will be once I can get that other computer from the other guy that said they would bring it in. It's just a matter of timing with them. I've trying to get it top prioirty with them on it. SO I can sign up for the testing. Its a fairly good server from what I could tell and it would be grteat to test the game out on it. It's a dual CPU machine. SO I know it can handle the beatings for a game like this.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0