General Discussion 
 Pop Quiz

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

Pop Quiz

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 11:11 AM
Okay gang... Can anyone guess exactly what this is? (Sketch... you're not allowed to speak as you know hehe)

If you guess correctly you get my applause for figuring it out.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

curtishart
User

Re: Pop Quiz

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 12:26 PM
Well, I know it's not part of any arcade game that was in production but I'll wager a guess:

It's either a prototype bezel for the Tron arcade game or a prop piece for either the Space Paranoids cabinet or the Light Cycle cabinet in the movie.

Do I win?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 12:49 PM
A piece of art from Sark's living room?

foilism
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 1:53 PM
Is it something to do with the DVD, like the backgound to the interviews?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Lew
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 2:42 PM
It's not the surround for the Space Paranoids machine, is it?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Auric
Sector Creator

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 2:43 PM
curtishart got it!

It is indeed the bezel for the Space Paranoids game Jeff Bridges plays in the film. And it's alllllllll mine! muhahahaha

It's one of my treasures I picked up this last weekend while out in LA for E3.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Trace
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 3:12 PM
Wow, cool! Nice purchase, Auric

Did you get to keep Flynn's helmet, too?

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 3:26 PM
Nice catch indeed Auric. Way to go there dude.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 3:49 PM
aggh! You're so lucky, Auric! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 4:18 PM
Trace Wrote:Wow, cool! Nice purchase, Auric

Did you get to keep Flynn's helmet, too?

No he didn't get to keep the helmet, that's mine and it's staying mine!!!!!! Unless you wanna start the bidding at £10,000 right auric (hehe)

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Trace
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 6:29 PM
Curses! $16,342.24??? That would almost put a downpayment on my house. Ah well! Someday when I'm rich and famouse

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 9:55 AM
Trace Wrote:Curses! $16,342.24??? That would almost put a downpayment on my house. Ah well! Someday when I'm rich and famouse

Sorry that was $10,000 and not £10,000.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Karman
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 10:16 AM
What is the story behind it and the way you purchased/were given it?

Auric
Sector Creator

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 10:31 AM
Well...

We first had to bypass the Disney security systems, then... er, um... scratch that. Let me start over...

This last Saturday Martin, DaveTRON and myself we able to spend a portion of the afternoon with Richard Taylor (If you are a Tron fan and don't know who he is... go look in the Biographies section). He was kind enough to bring along a few things he still had from working on Tron. Two of the coolest things he brought were the above arcade bezel, and Flynns helmet.

Richard was very kind and sold them to us as fans, rather than eBaying them to the highest bidder. It was a really amazing afternoon and the three of us spent the rest of the day 'geeking out' with our new toys.

As we drove back from the lunch, I wore the helmet and waved to people at stoplights. It was a riot. The helmet is in Martins care now, and it has a good home (though *cough* it fits me better *cough*).

It's a good time to be a Tron fan. Look for more news on the front page when I get a chance to post it.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 10:46 AM
Ha ha ha ha! Oh I can just imagine the look on peoples reaction at the stoplights!
Who the heck is that nut with the helmet?... Ah, just Tron fan. Oh.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 10:57 AM
To Tron Or not to Tron THat is the question Sketch. Amd I think we're just tron nuts around here.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 11:23 AM
tronprogram Wrote:Sorry that was $10,000 and not £10,000.

Well that makes it just SO much better.

That's so cool that he sold those items to you guys! What a deal!!!!

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, May, 22, 2003 11:24 AM
That Saturday was a mere portion of my weeks vacation in LA. I got to go to E3, I got to hang out with Steven Lisberger on a Tuesday, had E3 for Wednesday and Thursday and then got to have lunch with Richard on the Saturday. Mine was a TRON vacation, and Steven showed to me and also gave me some nice bits for my collection as well. It was the best vacation ever. Plus me and Auric came close to getting on TV as well. The helmet was the best thing I got from Richard. I got loads more as well order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Pop Quiz