General Discussion 
 Tron 2.0 Comic Book!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
MutoidMan
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Comic Book!!

on Thursday, May, 29, 2003 11:41 PM
It would be very cool, and probably a first.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Compucore
User

on Thursday, May, 29, 2003 11:43 PM
There will be a first for everything. I'm just wondering if they are going to make on the title page. The words tron to glow. And put some of those sprakling metallic things in there as well. TO make it look shiny and all that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Friday, May, 30, 2003 4:47 AM
I've been thinking, Some comics have sections in them like the Beano for instance. The Beano has about five different sections. All of which are different stories and have different characters. Maybe the Tron comic should have a story from the gamegrid!!! and a couple of other different stories from the Tron World!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

MutoidMan
User

on Friday, May, 30, 2003 1:25 PM
Compucore Wrote:There will be a first for everything. I'm just wondering if they are going to make on the title page. The words tron to glow. And put some of those sprakling metallic things in there as well. TO make it look shiny and all that.

That sparkly metallic look has been done to death, don't you think? Anyway, the TRON look isn't created by reflected light but by emitted light, so a shiny metallic cover really wouldn't capture the look IMO. I'm hoping they either go with the Day-Glo inks or maybe a real hologram cover, not that fake prism stuff; just something original or different would be welcome.

Why not print the comic in true TRON style -- the part of the story that takes place in the real world is printed in regular inks and the parts that take place in the virtual world are printed in Day-Glo inks. That would rock!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

lifeasis
User

on Friday, May, 30, 2003 7:27 PM
Hey fellow programs, I was wondering if anybody here knows when the TRON 2.0 comic book is actually going to be released to the public. I heard possibly August along with the PC game, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Does anbody here know the re-lease date or where it will be sold for sure?

Compucore
User

on Friday, May, 30, 2003 7:53 PM
No thats keel. I respect that honestly. It was just an idea. I don't see too often up here in Canada with comic books or other related books with the metallic things in them. Thats why I had suggested it in the first place. I guess we can go with light emitted way. Like you had said. ..

MutoidMan Wrote:
Compucore Wrote:There will be a first for everything. I'm just wondering if they are going to make on the title page. The words tron to glow. And put some of those sprakling metallic things in there as well. TO make it look shiny and all that.

That sparkly metallic look has been done to death, don't you think? Anyway, the TRON look isn't created by reflected light but by emitted light, so a shiny metallic cover really wouldn't capture the look IMO. I'm hoping they either go with the Day-Glo inks or maybe a real hologram cover, not that fake prism stuff; just something original or different would be welcome.

Why not print the comic in true TRON style -- the part of the story that takes place in the real world is printed in regular inks and the parts that take place in the virtual world are printed in Day-Glo inks. That would rock!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MutoidMan
User

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 1:27 AM
Compucore Wrote:No thats keel. I respect that honestly. It was just an idea. I don't see too often up here in Canada with comic books or other related books with the metallic things in them. Thats why I had suggested it in the first place. I guess we can go with light emitted way. Like you had said. ..

Just so you know I wasn't trying to scorn your idea; it's sometimes difficult to convey the spirit in which something is said (or written in this case) without being able to hear the inflections with which it was originally said (or thought.)

I don't think the metallic things are automatically a bad idea, I'm just hoping that whoever is printing this will really try to go all-out and create something that pays tribute to the uniqueness of TRON.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron 2.0 Comic Book!!