General Discussion 
 Has anyone seen.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Compucore
User

Has anyone seen.

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 7:38 PM
Hey folks. I was just over by the tron20.net site a few moments ago. and notices ontop of the menu where you have the rotating pictures/ screensaver type of pics. there was a online message board as well. I was able to log in with my name and all that. I was wondering if anyone else has taken a look there as well.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

Re: Has anyone seen.

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 8:03 PM
Can't. Won't let me in. :P

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 8:34 PM
Kia did you already register to join up in it. That is what I had to do when I got to it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 10:39 PM
Yeah. Two times because I couldn't remember the password for the other one.

Both didn't work. I got an error that redirects me to email preferences and I still couldn't post any messages on the board without being redirected to that ajagkjskdfjs page!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 10:55 PM
Seems like there is an error on their side somewhere. Things that make you go hmmm...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, June, 01, 2003 11:23 PM
Yeah I'm having the same trouble too Kia. It says I need to update my account info. The problem is I do but it won't update it at all. It just reloads the page and if i relog in it brings me back to that same info page. I might just reregister under a new account.

I hope they work out the bugs soon.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, June, 02, 2003 12:54 AM

Same problem here. I noticed the message board a long time ago. But every time I try to get in to post a message, it doesn't work. I never get redirected from my account settings to the board.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 10:41 AM
Nope me neither!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 1:37 PM
Negatore. Maybe if they linked it to here...

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 1:52 PM
I got logged on, and made a bit of a ruckus, i think i'll cool down before going there again, i got a bit excited.

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 2:14 PM
What exactly happened?

Wait I don't want to know!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Has anyone seen.