Other Sectors 
 Animatrix

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
foilism
User

Re: Animatrix

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 3:56 PM
The animation is so clean and crisp, the guy took 2 years to perfect it. It just looks so great, plus the intro with the doo-doo-doo techno music reminds more of the martix than any of the other shorts. The idea of a glitch in the matrix has only really been looked at through dajah-vou, I like the way you see dozens of glitches. Class

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 4:20 PM
I really like how Don Davis' musical score turned out for the animations. He sure had his work cut out for him! There's a lot of music going on between the animatrix and the movies. Makes me wonder how long it takes for him to complete an entire soundtrack.

Other than that, I think Matriculated is my favorite episode right now. I found it really bizarre, yet intriguing how they attempt to get a robot to side with the humans.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, July, 03, 2003 2:43 AM
I liked "Beyond" for the execution of the story. It went beyond escaping the matrix and just delved into a slice of life from someone caught in the matrix and how they react to a series of "glitches" in their world. The ones I disliked were Second Renaissance 1&2 because it was too machine sympathetic and depressing to me and The Program because it really was a bit lame in terms of storyline, the action of course was decent.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Animatrix