Other Sectors 
 Animatrix

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
foilism
User

Re: Animatrix

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 3:56 PM
The animation is so clean and crisp, the guy took 2 years to perfect it. It just looks so great, plus the intro with the doo-doo-doo techno music reminds more of the martix than any of the other shorts. The idea of a glitch in the matrix has only really been looked at through dajah-vou, I like the way you see dozens of glitches. Classwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 4:20 PM
I really like how Don Davis' musical score turned out for the animations. He sure had his work cut out for him! There's a lot of music going on between the animatrix and the movies. Makes me wonder how long it takes for him to complete an entire soundtrack.

Other than that, I think Matriculated is my favorite episode right now. I found it really bizarre, yet intriguing how they attempt to get a robot to side with the humans.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

IsoLine
User

on Thursday, July, 03, 2003 2:43 AM
I liked "Beyond" for the execution of the story. It went beyond escaping the matrix and just delved into a slice of life from someone caught in the matrix and how they react to a series of "glitches" in their world. The ones I disliked were Second Renaissance 1&2 because it was too machine sympathetic and depressing to me and The Program because it really was a bit lame in terms of storyline, the action of course was decent.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Animatrix