Tron sound board

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Lew
User

Re: Tron sound board

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 7:56 AM
Woo-hoo! Thanks, program!

Works great in QuickTime Player order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Lew
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 7:58 AM
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
flynnsplace Wrote:its a compiled swf file (exe file)....so people without flash installed can still view it.

dont worry its safe

Any chance of a .SWF version so that non-Windows users can play with it, too? Pretty please? Huh? Huh?

Yeah Some of us are stuck using schitzo iMacs

And some of us are enjoying using our PowerBooks

*ugh* I'm stuck with an iBook....it looks like a blue jellybean

Tough little buggers, though. I have a friend in Anchrage, AK who has a *very* fiery temper. One day she lost it and literally threw her iBook onto the coffee table. Broke the table, but the laptop still worked just fine

Shame it's only a 1st gen iBook though. You're missing out on all the fun with OS X

Tell that to my roommate...it's her comp and she sez it's fine the way it is and she's not getting another one *ugh*

Shame. Still, from the problems you report it definitely sounds like it's in dire need of a system restore.

flynnsplace
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 12:35 PM
cool glad you guys dig it.....it was just sitting on my hard drive collecting dust

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

Lew
User

on Thursday, June, 05, 2003 1:00 PM
Same with the icons I posted where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 5:43 PM
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:
Mimizuku no Lew Wrote:
flynnsplace Wrote:its a compiled swf file (exe file)....so people without flash installed can still view it.

dont worry its safe

Any chance of a .SWF version so that non-Windows users can play with it, too? Pretty please? Huh? Huh?

Yeah Some of us are stuck using schitzo iMacs

And some of us are enjoying using our PowerBooks

*ugh* I'm stuck with an iBook....it looks like a blue jellybean

Tough little buggers, though. I have a friend in Anchrage, AK who has a *very* fiery temper. One day she lost it and literally threw her iBook onto the coffee table. Broke the table, but the laptop still worked just fine

Shame it's only a 1st gen iBook though. You're missing out on all the fun with OS X

Tell that to my roommate...it's her comp and she sez it's fine the way it is and she's not getting another one *ugh*

Shame. Still, from the problems you report it definitely sounds like it's in dire need of a system restore.

*ugh* I know...I've tried telling her that...

*sigh* she's such a newbie
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 7:19 PM
My Goodness. Seeing putting quotes within quotes, within quotes. Reminds me of too many loops there. I was trying to use it on one of the colleges computers. Abnd I forogt that it needed some Flashninstallation.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron sound board