New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Speeder
User

Re: Why Tron

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 11:28 AM
Oh no, not another BabeTron!!!

Not really, welcome PyoChan!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 11:40 AM
Yes, welcome PyoChan! I'm a biiiig Flynn fangirl myself. I've loved Jeff Bridges ever since!

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 12:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome, y'all... great to be here! ^_^

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Pixel
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 2:28 PM
*sadly holds up her "I *HEART* RAM" banner*

But seriously, hello! ^^

-
http://www.dream-somehow.com

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 2:35 PM
That's okay... I liked Ram a lot, too, as well as Tron. But Flynn... *mrrrrow* where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Lew
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 4:24 PM
For me, it was definitely the glow-effects and the CGI used in the film. I saw a clip on Disney Time on BBC1 and rushed out to rent the video (in Betamax format). I must have watched it about 5 times in a row before the parent processes wanted the TV back

(I even held tracing paper up to the screen to try to trace the characters )

The story and the whole getting-sucked-into-the-computer definitely kept me interested all these years later

Pixel
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 7:53 PM
^_^

The scene where Ram's about to get de-rezzed still chokes me up. But I deal with it by chatting "kiss! Kiss! kiss!!" at the two of them now, instead.

Aw, c'mon! Doesn't it SO look like that's what they're about to do?

... maybe this really IS a BabeTron thing... 0_o

Pixel... hiding now.

-

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 8:02 PM
Y'know, Pixel, you're not the only one who sees the Ram-about-to-derezz scene and thinks that Flynn and Ram look like they want to kiss each other... *tee hee* on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Pixel
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 8:14 PM
Anyone else see a Dallas-esque fanfic coming on?

-

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 8:50 PM
I recently watched Tron again with a friend who had never seen it. When we got to Ram's death scene, she was like, "...um...are they going to kiss or something?"

I guess that's a hard moment to really get across...I can hear Lisberger: "Okay, Dan, at this moment you're meeting God. Can you do that? Okay...Action!"order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 9:59 PM
Maybe for that moment in time Ram & Flynn fell madly in love. does this kinda kill the fantasy for the babetrons?

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, June, 10, 2003 10:13 PM
...that's what my best friend said when we watched that scene. We were cracking up.

Really, it's too easy to twist emotional moments. o_O

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Why Tron