Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 An idea for an ultimate tournament mode!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 9:51 PM
Okay, here's what I came up with last month for a great way to have Tron competitions online--okay let's see if I remember...

Players start out by a disks of tron duel on three platforms.
At the end of the match, the victor then gets to use a super cycle in a lightcycle duel versus the reg cycle for the loser.

If the super cycle racer wins, the player gets to remove one of the three platforms remaining from the other competitor.
If the reg cycler wins, a new disc match ensues with no platforms lost.

This goes on until all platforms are gone from one side or the other.

It could also go that after three rounds, or something, the victor of the lightcycle match with a super cycle could either remove platforms OR add bots to their side for oncoming races to dominate the competition

--hmm...maybe if you get so many bots or something you could win too, or maybe the reg cycle player could add super cycle bots to his side and just reg cycles to the super's player side or something...

Anyway, I think this could be a great tournament mode--maybe something Tronsector could host on a regular basis or dis could have as a mod In either case, a hangout room with a representation of tron-sector to chat and ask for challenges would be cool to top it off!!

What do you think abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0