Other Sectors 
 It's like Charlie said,

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Speeder
User

Re: It's like Charlie said,

on Sunday, June, 22, 2003 1:40 PM
Just started Harry Potter 5 and it's so adictive!!!!! Read 150 pages in bed last night!!!!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, June, 22, 2003 6:27 PM
I am at 220 since yesterday. Read for about three hours to get that far. If I can go uninterrupted at some point today I can probably finish it tonight.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, June, 22, 2003 7:35 PM
Sounds like Kia needs a really thick book. With very small typset in it. ANd make it over 10000 pages in length. Maybe we could keep Kia that busy with a book that thick. From what I had heard about the book. It was something like 762 pages in total. Sounds like that Tool and Die Makers Bible that I had used when I was learning the trade.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

sondlar
User

on Sunday, June, 22, 2003 10:52 PM
I'm a slow reader, I'm ony on chapter 8, I can't stay focused very long (ADD) heheheh.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Waiting for

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 It's like Charlie said,