Other Sectors 
 My user can beat up your user

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
KiaPurity
User

Re: My user can beat up your user

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 2:34 PM
Well, yes, but I kind of don't know what to say about Kirk.
I've not really seen all episodes of the original, but my favorite of it was Trouble with the Tribbles. (I like strange cute creatures.)
I can remember Star Trek from the movies. (My dad was into the series... so I kind of got sci-fi and RPG geekiness from him.)

But yes, you're right. all of the captains have awesomeness factor to them. DS9 is just my favorite of the whole series because it was the only one where no one had to really go anywhere but to the station order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 5:17 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Well, yes, but I kind of don't know what to say about Kirk.
I've not really seen all episodes of the original, but my favorite of it was Trouble with the Tribbles. (I like strange cute creatures.)
I can remember Star Trek from the movies. (My dad was into the series... so I kind of got sci-fi and RPG geekiness from him.)

But yes, you're right. all of the captains have awesomeness factor to them. DS9 is just my favorite of the whole series because it was the only one where no one had to really go anywhere but to the station

If you like DS9 because the stories take place on the station for the most part, then do you also like Babylon 5? B5 is an awesome show IMO. In fact I just purchased a copy of the second season on DVD and eagerly await the release of the rest! (I'm going to pick up Stargate SG-1 season 3 on DVD this weekend 'cause I just got coupons for 10% off at Best Buy. SG-1 is another great show IMO.)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 8:15 PM
Did any of you do the geek test like me? After reading this thread, I think you can all score in the high 40s. I did! Man we are geeks! [grin]

DaveTRON

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 9:59 PM
Nikster wrote: Ummm....at one point my User could 'bench press' close to 200 pounds.

In that case I'm glad to know you're fightin' for Tron

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 7:53 AM
MutoidMan Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:Well, yes, but I kind of don't know what to say about Kirk.

But yes, you're right. all of the captains have awesomeness factor to them. DS9 is just my favorite of the whole series because it was the only one where no one had to really go anywhere but to the station

If you like DS9 because the stories take place on the station for the most part, then do you also like Babylon 5? B5 is an awesome show IMO. In fact I just purchased a copy of the second season on DVD and eagerly await the release of the rest! (I'm going to pick up Stargate SG-1 season 3 on DVD this weekend 'cause I just got coupons for 10% off at Best Buy. SG-1 is another great show IMO.)

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to see it. I was kind of nervous about Stargate SG-1 because movie-tv show translations are usually eeeeh... so I never had a chance to see it. :/
Then again, maybe I should ask my sister to rent the dvds from Netflix ^^;

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 2:18 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:
Nikster wrote: Ummm....at one point my User could 'bench press' close to 200 pounds.

In that case I'm glad to know you're fightin' for Tron

=)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 2:19 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:She's not.

Thank you
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 6:20 PM
Unfortunately, I never got the chance to see it. I was kind of nervous about Stargate SG-1 because movie-tv show translations are usually eeeeh... so I never had a chance to see it. :/
Then again, maybe I should ask my sister to rent the dvds from Netflix ^^;

You never got the chance to see B5? Wow... I recommend you rent some episodes when you get the chance; B5 is excellent sci-fi.

SG-1 is actually a very good extension of the film. In fact, the series treats the movie as if it were the two-hour series pilot; the continuity is that good.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 My user can beat up your user