Tron 2.0 
 ne1 else played the lightcycle demo?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lightcycle addict
User

on Saturday, June, 28, 2003 3:34 AM
i'm new to the board here, but signed on solely because i'm looking for info on where a playable demo for Tron 2.0 could be found for d/l.

i stopped by my local Gamestop store recently and found a playable demo for the lightcycle portion of the Tron 2.0 PC game.

suffice to say, i played the demo for a good 1/2 hour and then inquired the employees about the game. apparently, most of their stores received copies of this playable demo, but their store alone was able to showcase it since a 3rd party computer store had their computers in that location for advertising their hardware.

they recommended trying to find a downloadable copy here on the internet, but no luck so far. this message board seems to be the most updated info site so i was hoping someone here might have advice.

in case ne1 was wondering, the demo appeared like this...

only 2 bikes were unlocked and offered for selection, a normal blue one as in the old Tron movie and a second sleeker blue lightbike that was listed as an advanced model. each bike is given about 6 stats to distinguish all other characteristics other than visual design. the demo has 2 available modes to play in... a tutorial and then an actual combat simulation. the only initial power-up to be found is a speed boost. operation of the lightbikes are by keyboard and it's very intuitive AND VERY ADDICTING!! the combat sim mode allows you to face multiple red enemy lightbikes in 3 challenging levels. each are set in a huge roughly square arena with large blocks creating numerous open spaces and narrow hallways. camera angles are highly adjustable, but i didn't find a 1st person viewpoint though i'm certain it's only because i failed to find the proper key.

anyways, i've got to get this demo since it's another 2 months before the game is released. hopefully someone here will know where to get a copy or we'll all find out soon.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

Re: ne1 else played the lightcycle demo?

on Saturday, June, 28, 2003 1:37 PM
Wow. There's demos? O_o

I don't think I have seen any that can be downloaded.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, June, 28, 2003 9:54 PM
I haven't heard of any place for downloading it either. I wish I knew. If I did. This would be the place that I would first release the information about it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

on Saturday, June, 28, 2003 9:57 PM
oh, man, i'm even more anxious than ever to play the new game! :P lol
yeah, that WOULD be great if one of us found the demo somewhere. perhaps the more of us that search for it, the quicker we'll find it!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

WMain00 Productions
User

on Sunday, June, 29, 2003 4:44 AM
A Demo has been released to PC Gamer UK, this probably being that demo you talk about. The demo is to be released in next months mag. I have alerted Auric about it, who may give news of this.

WMain00
Director of WMain00 Productions

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, June, 29, 2003 1:08 PM
Ah. Darn.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 2:30 AM
WMain00 Productions Wrote:A Demo has been released to PC Gamer UK, this probably being that demo you talk about. The demo is to be released in next months mag. I have alerted Auric about it, who may give news of this.

Nicely done.

sondlar
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 4:17 AM
Dang Brits :P Why do the get all the fun?

Waiting for

WMain00 Productions
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 4:49 AM
Surely if you have the demo you could upload it to an FTP server or say, such places as Kazaa.

WMain00

WMain00 Productions
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 9:09 AM
Ok, its now offical that a demo has been released from PC Gamer UK in there new mag. The demo gives exactly what is offered from the shops, the ability to try out 2 lightcycles around a game grid.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

WMain00

curtishart
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 10:14 AM
Okay, if ANYONE knows where this is uploaded, let us know

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 1:23 PM
I saw some place on the NET, I don't think it's a lightcycle DEMO. I think it's only a demo to play the game. You have to download it. I forgot the name of the website, I'll have to go back & check. It might have a lightcyle Demo, who knows. Hey it's a download to play TRON.

I know for sure it said TRON 2.0, had a (download) button.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0