User

Re: Got a job interview on Friday…

on Friday, August, 01, 2003 10:21 PM
//
//
/Passed
/Tuseday
/Thanks for the encouraging words!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

on Friday, August, 01, 2003 10:48 PM
(AS comp starts off in a very low and rumbling voice. AS if it was a either a plane doing high speed pass seeing the image first then the sound. Or feeling the sound through the ground. as if it was a run away train. Chanting and encouraging the others. Scuzzy.. Scuzzy. Scuzzy.

Scuzzy Wrote://
//
/Passed
/Tuseday
/Thanks for the encouraging words!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Lew
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 6:08 AM
How did the interview go, Scuzzy?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 10:33 AM
Really well. I got an offer.

Buuut...

It's not for any more than I'm making now, it's about the same times, I wouldn't be able to make any extra money by selling warrantys (sp?), and I found out it's only temporary. So I'm not going to take it. Bird in the hand, and all that.

Off to find a bigger and better job! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 3:05 PM
Sorry it wasn't a better offer, boyo! Nevah give up!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 4:48 PM
No worries there, I'm putting in my resume everywhere I go! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2003 1:14 AM
Sorry it didn't work out dude...

TA is hiring dishwashers =)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

PyoChan
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2003 6:12 PM
I'm sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for, but at least you're still optimistic! Go Scuzzy go!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 5:54 PM
Okay! Guess what? I have another job interview this Friday(15th)! Here we go again! It's with a mortgage company as a phone center employee, but it's a start!

(certainly better than what I'm doing now)

Wish me luck!

Trace
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 7:27 PM
Good luck! *smooch*

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, August, 12, 2003 9:10 PM
AS MC hammer would say from one of hjis song 2 Legit 2 Quit. Best of luck for the call center. And hopefully its better pay as well. Not like the last offer you had mentioned above.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 3:22 PM
Okay! I had my job interview and boy did it go great! They really liked me and it's a job working with and on computers and everything (IT Tech Support Helpdesk support for a morgage company) and they even said that the pay I asked for is about what they were planning on paying me (50% more than what I'm making now)! The interviewer said that they would review my application and interview and if they still like what they see (which I'm sure they will) they'll call me in for a 2nd interview (read, hire me! Who calls someone in for a 2nd interview who isn't going to hire them, right?).

Although very confident, I'm really looking forward to that second call. It would be very validating.

Nikster
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2003 12:31 AM
w00t! That's great Scuzz!! Hopefully they call you soon

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 9:26 AM
Heh, well, it seems I'm (finally) in demand. There is yet another company that wants to interview me. It's for a company that does credit cheking and stuff and they need an IT staff. I go for the interview today. Who knows where this kind of thing will lead? We shall see.

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 11:38 AM
Well I just got a letter from the company I had that job interview for.

Their answer was No.

Ramnit!

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Got a job interview on Friday…