Kicking off New Multiplayer Forum

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 7:07 PM
Getting ready for Tron 2.0.

Soon gang, sooooon.....order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Inode
User

Re: Kicking off New Multiplayer Forum

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 6:12 AM
I've been playing the demo hardcore since its release, mostly disc since I play on dialup, but if there are tactics that you wouldn't mind picking up that I put some thought into developing, let's talk.

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

foilism
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 6:16 AM
Cool new forums auric. The only tron sector member i've met whilst playing was fusion addict, who else plays??

TreadX
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 11:09 AM
I had just gotten a new computer this past weekend
and spent saturday night finally getting a good download
of the Tron Demo.
As soon as I got home from work on sunday I started playing the online Multiplayer....

Im Hooked! This was a lot of fun. I love the "waiting room"
section. You can watch the battles out on the floor or
if some players are a bit saucy you can run around and
fling frisbes while you wait for your turn to battle.

This is great. Once I get home again tonight I'm going
to jump back on! Only a few more days to go for the
big release!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 5:19 PM

I gave multiplayer discs a good shot the other night, but it turns out I suck at it. Probably with more practice, I'll get better.

I tried a few different servers, but settled on Boxhat because it had the lowest ping time for me. I ended up battling a couple of guys calling themselves Goodsnacks and Sovietstrike, if I recall correctly. They were pretty good. Also, someone name Akai, I think. But at least I managed to beat them, occasionally.

One thing I don't quite understand, is why Disc Tournament allows players to combat in the observation area? So you get people running around killing each other, while waiting to get into the arena. Meanwhile, Disc Arena matches don't allow this. Point being, that while it can be fun to battle while waiting, some players might just want to watch for a while . . . but are forced to defend themselves. Guess that means they can only join Disc Arena matches, then.

Hmm, one thing that annoyed me though, was . . . I hate to say it . . . the n00bs who just couldn't seem to figure out what was necessary to get matches started. Players have to join opposing teams! But some guys just stood there and did absolutely nothing, so a match would never start.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

spiritquest
User

on Thursday, August, 21, 2003 3:44 PM
Thanks Auric !

I got the demo SP/MP installed last week, guess what ... i'm hooked.

I am actually a light cycle junkie, and cannot stop playing the single player map 'Conscripts Revenge'

I had experimented with a few OnLine Light Cycle matches (which although is not recommended) was fun .. and being in the UK the ping was approx, 100 - 200.

Anyhow wave 3 of conscripts revenge is totally off the wall .. I love it.

I've tried a few of the Multi Player disc matches and it took me a while to get the hang of the controls. I think the viewing arena is very cool. But I tend to leave servers that are configured to allow fighting iin the waiting areas .. It just annoys me.

Hopefully I should get hold of the gold demo tomorrow, now I'm looking forward to that too. we have to wait until 19th Sep before Tron2.0 is released in the UK.

Do I'll be in demo land until then.

My only gripe with the game is the viewing controls. It took me this week to get a confortable playing style in the light cycles. What would be nice would be to use the mouse to glance left and right without activating the mouse view, and a snap back. This would make a very realistic effect from 1st person view when in close combat with another cycle.

Ket

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer