General Discussion 
 Dare-TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

Dare-TRON

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 12:43 PM
Alright :>, so the tron 2.0 game comes out the 26th but the guide comes out the 12th...

I DARE EVERYONE to not look at the guide prior to the release.

*User: This'll be really fun-*
*flynn1978: BUY IT!*
*User: No! I just dared everyone t-*
*flynn1978: YOU MUST BUY IT!!!! END OF LINE.*
*User: Who's the user here? Jeez...*

:>

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

KiaPurity
User

Re: Dare-TRON

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 6:58 PM
Wait, the guide comes out before the game?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 7:14 PM
Sometimes the guide comes out at the same time as the game does. I've seen that happen a few times on certain games.

Kind of like the directors cut for the whole blooming thing.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 22, 2003 7:33 PM
Wow. I'll get the guide to be in my collection. Trust me I won't read it though. I want the game to surprise me.

The guide is always a very very very very last resort when your really stuck anyway.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 10:50 PM
The cool thing about those books is that they often give little insights & behind-the scenes looks into the game. I would love to see all the concept art/production sketches of the world they were making. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 9:43 PM
That is true and a few other things like what kind of programming is involved for a game like this that we all enjoy and love to play.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

djmousie
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 11:20 PM
i would love to add this to my collection, however, i tend not to read them too much into depth, more of a collectors item. Strategy guides sometime walk you right thru the game if need be, kind of ruins the fun of just tinkering and finding things out on your own, just my opinion.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 11:43 PM
I agree with you on that one. Thats what I did with most of the games. Once I completd the game. I would buy the book for it. Like for the game Doom II. And say things that I never would have guessed when I was playing the game on my own.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Dare-TRON