Collector 
 Looking for Vintage.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
lemonums
User

Looking for Vintage.

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 8:13 PM
I'm looking for Vintage TRON accessories that came with the initial toy release in 1981.

I need 3 of the disks that came with Flynn, Tron, and Sark, and the staff that came with the Warrior. I'm also looking for 2 of the ripcords that came with the light cycles.

Can anyone help me out? Do you have extras to sell/trade? Know a website to buy them from?

Thanks,
lemonumson line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Carrots? Why is it always Carrots? I didn't even eat any Carrots...

djmousie
User

Re: Looking for Vintage.

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 10:58 PM
I see a few here and there (the original tron characters created by TOMY not NECA) on EBAY from time to time. Many lose, others still in package. I give ebay a look almost every day for new tron items. It's worth a shot! Good Luck!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

lemonums
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 11:39 PM
Yeah, I won an auction the other day that started my TRON collection. I got Tron, Flynn, and a yellow light cycle for $13.00! Right now I'm bidding on Sark and a Warrior and am winning for $3. Hopefully I'll win it. I guess the weapons are gonna be pretty hard to find though...where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

lemonums
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:47 PM
Well, I didn't win the Sark and Warrior auction. Lost by 25 stinkin pennies...

So I need to add Sark, Warrior, and the Red Light cycle to my want list. Anyone have extras to trade or sell?

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Looking for Vintage.