Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Music/Sounds

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

Music/Sounds

on Sunday, August, 03, 2003 1:59 AM
Once again I ripped all the sounds from the new demo.

Again, I was able to hear music that isn't used in the demo and they really rocked.

I want to make my own TRON music in the near future and put them in the game with levels I create.

Can I do that in TRON 2.0??? and what apps do I need?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Moleculor
User

Re: Music/Sounds

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 12:28 AM
How are you ripping the sounds?

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 12:59 AM
There is a app called Ripper (I can't remember where I foud it at) that can rip almost anything from almost any file.

The file "Sound.rez" is where all the music, sfx, and voices are.... They are wav files, but I think they are compressed like MP3's do to their high quailty. Very impressive.

But most of them are in small sections of music.

For instance, the main menu screen music isn't just one .wav file, but several. I think they used this method for performance sake.

Just search the net for "ripper" or "ripper 2000" or something like that... it's freeware.

There is a DOS version I use to use to rip midi from Doom and Doom II wad files...

Keep in mind that it doesn't work on everything, but it does help you hack some files... pretty cool..

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 1:01 AM
I'm sorry... The file is called "WinRipper"..

http://www.webattack.com/get/winripper.shtml

Moleculor
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 5:38 PM
Ah, thank ye.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, August, 20, 2003 9:47 PM
Hey... Did you try it yet??? It works great on most pak files

(I call them paks... Descent called them Hogs and Pigs... Doom called them wads....)

And I also was able to unlock almost all of the lightcycles and supercycles for SP mode...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Music/Sounds