Other Sectors 
 lights out

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
xander74805
User

lights out

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 12:34 AM
that blackout was insane! I just got power back on 3 hrs ago, anyone else have problems with it?

We are the knights who say.....nee!

Qix77
User

Re: lights out

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 12:52 AM
No, but it's been all over the news... I'm sure glad you guys got your power back on...

I heard that it reached parts of Canada, all the way from NewYork to Ohio....

I'm really gald you guys got your power back... abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 12:18 PM
Yeah that is what I saw through the news feed up here. From one of the colleges computers and the section where I was at in Montreal. Had power. It was in certain sectors that came from the Niagra falls power plant that affected certain areas up here as well as NY and a few states down there.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 2:05 PM

I was one of the people caught in the blackout. I live near Toronto, Ontario. Man, it was awful . . . no power for about 12 hours. Fortunately, nothing really bad happened.

Finally it's back, but the authorities are warning that there could still be temporary blackouts because they can only generate about 2/3 of the power needed for everyone.

The transit systems are partially out of service, water is running short (no power for the pumps for a long time), gas is hard to get, grocery stores are busy like crazy, people have been told not to go to work unless they absolutely have to and stay off the roads (still no traffic lights in some areas) . . .

Just goes to show how dependent we are, as a society, on electricity. You almost can't do anything any more, without it. I hope this sends a wake-up call to the power companies . . . their systems are antiquated and need to be upgraded.

We need a new version, defending the power grid. Gotta get those grid bugs out.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 4:04 PM
Eee, I've been stuck all the way in Kansas, unaffected.(then again, that's because my state is on a different power grid... x_x)

Hope you guys are holding out ok! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Inode
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 5:09 PM
xander74805 Wrote:that blackout was insane! I just got power back on 3 hrs ago, anyone else have problems with it?

I'm up in Toronto. Our entire downtown core ended up in the dark. The blackout started at just before 6PM eastern yesterday and power was restored at just after 5AM this morning.

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Compucore
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 10:06 PM
Inode Wrote:
xander74805 Wrote:that blackout was insane! I just got power back on 3 hrs ago, anyone else have problems with it?

I'm up in Toronto. Our entire downtown core ended up in the dark. The blackout started at just before 6PM eastern yesterday and power was restored at just after 5AM this morning.

Kewel at least it came back on quickly for you. I know my kid brother lives in the Toronto area as well. Couldn't get in contact with yesterday beacause Bell wanted to make sure that the phones wouldn't go wacky on them.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 lights out