Collector 
 DaveTRON's TRON Shrine - Major Update

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 17, 2003 12:10 AM
After going back and forth on the future of my TRON Shrine Web Site, I have decided to keep it going. Some people questioned my being part of the team here at TRON Sector and having a separate site. I don't view it as a separate site, it is an extension of this site. Hopefully soon we will have a direct link.

I have made what I believe are some major improvements to the style and content of the site.

I will be posting the first update later tonight, so don't rus right over just yet. Check it out tomorrow (Sunday) and let me know what you think.

Here's the link: DaveTRON's Tron Shrine

DaveTRON

tron_fanfare
User

Re: DaveTRON's TRON Shrine - Major Update

on Sunday, August, 17, 2003 3:07 AM
I noticed on your shrine site that you said the TOMY tron is scuffed due to chemical cleaner scratches. Ive had good success at repairing that sort of damage with cd scratch remover kits. The screen on the TOMY games is very simular to lexan that is use to make the clear part of CD's...Might be worth a try but try a small un-noticable area first. Good luck!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

DaveTRON
User

Re: DaveTRON's TRON Shrine - Major Update

on Sunday, August, 17, 2003 5:01 AM
Thanks for the info. I will give it a try.

I have put up the first new screens and sections too if anyone wants to take a look.

I have a goofy problem with the way text is handled in the program I used to make the tables and I need to fix it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector