Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 ERROR: unable to join selected session

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
kyleb
User

on Friday, September, 05, 2003 2:06 AM
any idea why i get this when trying to join various servers with people playing on them? useing the patched version of the game, reinstalled once already.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

kyleb
User

Re: ERROR: unable to join selected session

on Sunday, September, 07, 2003 1:48 PM
anyone?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2003 3:12 PM
Cuz you're using the no-cd crack. Bad Program! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

kyleb
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2003 3:21 PM
nope, just the normal patched version and i do connect just fine to some servers yet others i get that error. maybe it is because the server is useing the no-cd crack?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, September, 07, 2003 11:42 PM
Hmm...I dunno. Maybe there is something not communicating properly. Do you have any kind of firewall program running?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

necron_demon
User

on Saturday, January, 31, 2004 3:39 PM
my freind alex and i have that same problem.
it also only shows one server.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Somebody set up us the bomb!

necron_demon
User

on Saturday, January, 31, 2004 3:40 PM
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer