General Discussion 
 continuuation of "I got some glow powder today"

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Tron Fanatic
User

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 1:26 PM
Ok, I did this as a continuuation of a thread that got lost in the system crash.

We'd just started talking about using glow powder to do some Tron-esque interior decorating and I posted a pic of the room I really want to modify, because of the funky angles it has.

And then for kicks, Sketch replied with this digital touchup of the picture. I'd gotten online just in time to see it but not before I could respond. And I wanted everyone to be able to see it but wouldn't have been able to since the messages got deleted somehow.

In any event, Sketch, that is REALLY cool. It's a pity that the warmer colors of the powders have such a short lifespan, so I'll have to stick to the blue, green, purple, and yellow for anything that has a lasting effect. Though just to keep the glowtimes consistent, I might use the red/orange for my 'game grid' room, where my computer is, and make it look something like the Kernel's command deck.

Anyway, thanx, Sketch. Was having a rather rough morning, but that pic cheered me up. I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!

'>

Speeder
User

Re: continuuation of "I got some glow powder today"

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 3:23 AM
Oh wicked, How well does it glow in the Dark?

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

User_Program
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 7:17 AM
That is realy tight! That brings all types of ideas to my head!
user_program

Lew
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 9:33 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:In any event, Sketch, that is REALLY cool. It's a pity that the warmer colors of the powders have such a short lifespan, so I'll have to stick to the blue, green, purple, and yellow for anything that has a lasting effect. Though just to keep the glowtimes consistent, I might use the red/orange for my 'game grid' room, where my computer is, and make it look something like the Kernel's command deck.

The 'Aqua' glows for quite some time as well. Bear in mind also that the violet powder doesn't glow very brightly. The best colours would be the green, aqua and blue if you want quite a bright glow. The blue is very Tron-like. I'll be using some of that soon (I made the mistake of promising my nephews I'd make their toy swords glow blue and put some elvish writing on them).order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion