Other Sectors 
 Magic the gathering

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

Magic the gathering

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 2:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone else collected Magic the Gathering Cards?

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

lifeasis
User

Re: Magic the gathering

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 3:29 PM
GEEK!

That was real popular back in my high school days. I didn't really care for it much. Mostly geeks at my school played that. I wasn't one of them.

But that's just what I think.

Qix77
User

on Thursday, September, 25, 2003 10:49 PM
What's funny about these days is that a geek is considered as being a really smart fellow and cool because he can fix your PC when you need him... lol ... It's true...

This is a true story...

I was at my local mall a few weeks ago and I over heard two pretty teenage girls talk about a computer problem... The line that caught me was, "My best friend is a computer geek, maybe he can fix your windows."...

First off, I don't go to malls to scope out teenage girls...... ... .... really.... .... .... You don't believe me... .... ... Fine... ... ... ... I'm not getting you anything for christmas... .. ... .. .. lol

Man... I remember back when I was in school, no body would use "My best friend is a geek..." in any form of lango.

Oh... BTW... I don't collect Magic card thingys.... but I do dig the art... I really wished I could draw or paint like they do....

END OF LINE.........

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Speeder
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 3:17 AM
Qix77 Wrote:What's funny about these days is that a geek is considered as being a really smart fellow and cool because he can fix your PC when you need him... lol ... It's true...

Well, i couldn't fix a computer if my life depended on it!!!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

MasterControlProgram
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2003 2:51 PM

man.... i never collected those cards....

that and pokemon.. i just thought was boring.....
i never gotr into it in high school....

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 1:40 PM
I agree with pokemon part!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Magic the gathering