General Discussion 
 George Plimpton

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Auric
Sector Creator

George Plimpton

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 12:00 PM
Just got the word that George Plimpton died last night at the age of 76. For those of you that remember, George did the TV commercials for the Mattel Intellivision. He made the line "The Intellivision... Intelligent Television" famous in the early 80s.

And of course, the only system to have Tron home games back in the day... the Intellivision.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

FusionAddict
User

Re: George Plimpton

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 3:23 PM
He also hosted "Mouseterpiece Theater" on the Disney Channelon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Compucore
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 3:31 PM
I always like how he introduced the intellivision. Thought it was way kewel at the time.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Ghost Rider
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 9:59 PM
Auric Wrote:Just got the word that George Plimpton died last night at the age of 76. For those of you that remember, George did the TV commercials for the Mattel Intellivision. He made the line "The Intellivision... Intelligent Television" famous in the early 80s.

And of course, the only system to have Tron home games back in the day... the Intellivision.

Loved the commercial where they compared Atari 2600 Pac Man to Intellivsiosn

Btw the 2600 did have a Tron game. Lousy graphics. IT was Tron Deadly discs I beleive.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 George Plimpton