General Discussion 
 Just watched Tron with my nephews…

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Lew
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 5:30 PM
…aged 7 and 10. I explained a bit of the history first and that without Tron there'd be no Toy Story, Bug's Life or any of the modern special effects and then put the film on.

They loved it!

Compucore
User

Re: Just watched Tron with my nephews…

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 8:05 PM
Thats kewel. Sometimes for the younger generation. IN this case too young. But nicely told I would assume so they understood it. SOme people appreciate the old classics and see what they like todays films.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, September, 27, 2003 9:44 AM
Lucky you. My nephews ran out about half way through and said it was boring. Philistines.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

viscous
User

on Sunday, September, 28, 2003 12:12 AM
I'll have to try to trick them into watching it the next time my niece and nephew visit (11 and 7)

Speeder
User

on Sunday, September, 28, 2003 4:29 AM
Yep my siss (13) Sat through five minutes and the walked out saying it was dodgy!!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion