flynn's shirts - read here y'all

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

on Sunday, September, 28, 2003 11:31 PM

Okay...

Scott has said that he will only make another run of shirts (blue and black) should there be enough demand - that's 24 to be precise. So c'mon everybody, lets lend him our support and let him know we all want one!

His email address is: skaught@skaught.com (Sorry, Scott, I had to pal. We really want those shirts, dude.)

I'm sure he has some blue one left, so maybe those quick enough can get one before they all go. They are quite big shirts, however, a seamstress cut it down to the 80s tight-fit style for me.

Awrabest,

Red 5

Flynn316
User

Re: flynn's shirts - read here y'all

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 7:42 PM
Good work red 5

This town is full of live ones!!

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, October, 01, 2003 2:21 PM

sounds great....!

i want one...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

88MPH
User

on Thursday, October, 02, 2003 1:05 AM
Any pics of this shirt online ? Is it 100% like in the movie ? Like FLYNN'S in the same type font and all ? If so I've been wanting one of those for a long time

-S

Red5
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 12:02 AM

Yeah - they are. Can't remember the name of the color but Scott Will hits the nail firmly on the head as it were. As for the font I can't remember either. Although it could well be an early 80s Verdana or Helvetica.
It has an outer orange glare with yellow running through the middle of the lettering a la 'Flynn's neon sign out side the arcade'.
You won't be disappointed.

Note: anyone wanting pix to Flynns jacket should email me at: Red5_ok@yahoo.co.uk

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 11:01 AM
88MPH, there's another thread in here with a picture of the shirt. I love mine.

Several of us here worked with Scott to get the lettering right, working with tight screen shots and all. We think it came out perfect. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion