Collector 
 YYEEESSS YES YES YES YYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
foilism
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 2:54 PM
This is without doubt the biggest tron thing thats ever happened to me, you may find it silly, but WOW!!

Well, today I went shopping, an activity I rarely partake in, I was shopping and getting bored when I had the urge to buy some Star Wars books from the local Sci-Fi shop, Paralell Worlds to extend my collection. On entering the shop I was annoyed at how full of geeks it was (avoid sci-fi shops on the magic cards gathering week at all costs) but I decided to look through the novels, searching through the T section I subconciously read TRON in amonst terminator 2 and 3, I had to re-read it a couple times, but it really said TRON, it was the novelisation, the one i'd been bidding on ebay at like £10 or somthing, and was only bloomin' £1.99!!! So I snatched it up with glee. Now then, Paralell worlds has always been a bit funny when I've asked for tron stuff, but at the counter I asked if they anything else tronish, and they said to look in the annuals. On perusing the annuals yet again I read TRON, I looked around to make sure the geeks were'nt looking and I snatched up the annual (£4.99). I coudn't belive it, two perfectly fabby TRON books for just £7.50, both of which i would have gladly payed £20 for on ebay. I was so legless when i left the shop, you can't imagine.
I also got a Matrix reloaded stand up- another wow!!

If you read all that well done, coz this is my longest ever post. But to think that all time when I've bought Stuff from there, there were two tron books lurking on the shelves.

You will no doubt be hearing from me once I've read them. Ta, foil.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

foilism
User

Re: YYEEESSS YES YES YES YYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 3:04 PM
Whoar, I just realised: in the last two weeks I've accumulated:-
--TRON 2.0 pc game
--Ultra cool 3d world TRON 2.0 special
--TRON annual
--TRON novelisation
--TRON soundtrack

More than doubled my Tron collection. I'm addicted, ebay here I come!

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 5:35 PM
Congrats. I am sure we will cross swords on Ebay.

DaveTRON

88MPH
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 12:21 AM
Soon Ebay's gonna be one hell of a war battlefield for Tron fans

Nah just kidding, everyone should have some Tron memorabillia, take me for example I'm perfectly fine with my lifesize working lightcycle....it's a bit tough to drive at first but the other folks in the streets get used to it very quickly, espcially when they know you can entrap them in your trail.

-S

P.S. I'm so dumb, could somebody erase my other post in here that says nothing. I'm gonna go hide in shame and eat some lucky charms.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 11:40 AM
Yeah, life size huh? Do you wear those really thick kind of magnifying glasses and stare at your NECA toy versions a lot?

DaveTRON

88MPH
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 11:44 AM
What's NECA ?

You wish you had one now huh ? Just kidding ! However a "wipeout" style simulator for lightcycles would totally rock.

-S

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 7:56 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Congrats. I am sure we will cross swords on Ebay.

I just did

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 8:17 PM
Was that you that got the Viewmaster? My wife was bidding for me. She went too low. I was going to put in $100 and I would have had you. Oh well. Congrats.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 8:28 PM
Indeed it was, I'm so stoked, I hear they are extremely RARE according to TRON-PROGRAM. He said he's only seen 3 over the years.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, October, 04, 2003 8:34 PM
Next one is mine!

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 4:09 AM
LOL--Star wars episode III, the wars of ebay.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector