General Discussion 
 Evil grin...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

Evil grin...

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 1:27 PM
For those who want a quick powerup that's really cheesy, put in the code to get all you weapons at the beginning of the game. (no it doesn't end there-KEEP READING SILLY.)

Second, pull out the multi-disk weapon (sequencer if I'm not mistaken.)

Finally, with the sequencer still out, go to basic training and grab the disc.

Voila! You now have the regular disk with the ability to shoot around seven (maybe more) disks in a row without using any ammo energy!

If you reload after a save, I can't say it will still be in effect, but if you want power at a fraction of the cost and you've already beaten the game, WHY NOT?

Muhahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahhahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Evil grin...

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 8:38 PM

There's an even easier way to do that.

Just use the mptears cheat. It adds sequencer ability to ALL versions of the disc, for some reason. So both the Primitive AND the Cluster get sequencer ability!

I don't think this side-effect was intentional, but hey . . . I'm not complaining. Not sure if it works in the patched version of the game, definitely works on the unpatched version.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 10:08 PM
That must be what happened

oh well.

:> *flynn1978 grins evilly anyway* :>abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 11:20 PM
I noticed that too...

If this is a bug and if you find any more really neat bugs or easter eggs, keep us informed....

I haven't found any hidden easter eggs yet... Has anyone else?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Evil grin...