Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 patch map editor release date!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
User_Program
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 4:48 PM
I just got off the phone with BV and was told the new patch and map editor will be out the first week of Nov.
Damn, I was hoping for somthing a little sooner but beter late than never.
User_Program

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

Re: patch map editor release date!

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 6:57 PM
Actually, it will come out sooner than that, I think they were just giving you a safe date. More likely it will come out within the next week or so.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ck

kmon
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 7:36 PM
Yeah map editor!

Cliff any chance we are going to see an sdk and do you have an eta for it?

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 8:05 PM
The level editor is essentially the sdk - you'll be able to build your own single player and multiplayer levels.

I do want to make it clear that we aren't posting the game source code.

ck

kmon
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 8:16 PM
I hope we get some modeling tools...maybe a legit texture pak. Sometime. I would like to see some full blow mods produced. More then just map packs....and speaking of map packs is their ever going to be an offical one released? Thanks for the super speedy response.

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 10:05 PM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't wait to start working on a level!

I might for starters take a mp level already created and make it bot ready for single player MP...

Heck, I might even take my favorite sections of each MP level and put them alltogether for one big combo map!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, October, 07, 2003 10:50 PM
Goodie, goodie, goodie....

I'm looking forward in playing everyone's map. I hope I can make something everyone can enjoy.

This is going to be great. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

necron_demon
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 5:04 PM
what im looking for is an editor thats actualy in plain english not a buch of technicle gobldee-gook. i wand something with tools that you know what they are. to use the editor you practicly need to KNOW THE SORCE INSIDE AND OUT TO USE IT RIGHT. i have no idea what any of the suppoted files are, and my help file is f-ed up!
and i just want an easy-to-use editor like for in quake or doom2 or something like that, with rooms and objects, and the supported .obj files and stuff as saved in 3dsmax.
something that you dont need to speek in c++ and actual programer lingo to understand. I dont know how to make a map or i would

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer