General Discussion 
 did anyone see Jake 2.0 tonight??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
XenoTron
User

on Wednesday, October, 08, 2003 11:03 PM
i don't know if any of you guys watch Jake 2.0 on UPN, but there was a new episode tonight where Jake had to stop a group of elite hackers. They captured this guy named Kevin Flynn who went by the name Dumont online, and his hacker buddies were Clu, Bit, Yori, and MacP. I just thought that was really funny and wanted to post it where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

Re: did anyone see Jake 2.0 tonight??

on Thursday, October, 09, 2003 11:26 AM
Are you kidding? That's hysterical! Wish I'd seen it!

Teric
User

on Thursday, October, 09, 2003 1:47 PM
YES, I saw it! As soon as they listed the names of his online buddies, I knew it was all taken from TRON.

There was a great scene where Jake was being interrogated, and he was saying, "I don't know what you're talking about, my name is Kevin Flynn!" I nearly cracked up!

Good plot in that episode, too--Jake was trying to infiltrate a group of super-hackers who were trying to take control of a corporate airplane and hold them hostage.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Elementary Physics: A beam of energy can always be diverted. Are we there yet, Mommy?

lifeasis
User

on Thursday, October, 09, 2003 9:41 PM
Total "Rip off" from TRON

I think that show came about before the release of TRON 2.0 the game. I've seen comercials for it but, I think it's LAME if you ask me.

The total concept is stolen from the TRON pc game.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

MasterControlProgram
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 6:29 PM
thats sounds cool..
too bad i missed that show...
didnt get to see it..
end of line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Lew
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 6:41 PM
I'll keep my eye out for that ep when it airs here next year (I've seen the pilot ep as it was on after Enterprise on the tape I got from a friend in the US)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion