Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 DEdit Walkthrough

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Inode
User

DEdit Walkthrough

on Saturday, October, 18, 2003 3:34 AM
Man, I can honestly say I've gotten nowhere with this thing. The manual is horribly stupid, and as a result, I'm appealing to the pros among you to explain a little something to me.

First, I have completed the first section of the tutorial. I managed to create two simple rooms separated by a hallway. Now when I run the map, how do I switch the default game type from single player to multiplayer disc arena, have my player rez in with a disc and a few subroutines? As of right now, he rezzes in empty handed with no subroutines. And before you ask yourself if I've really read the manual, the answer is yes I have. I'm a manual-reading kind of guy. The hazy description explaining how to create and include my LEVELINFO.TXT file with my map to define weapons and subroutines just ain't workin' for me.

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

dmiller
User

Re: DEdit Walkthrough

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 1:23 AM
Hey there, instead of using the GameStartPoint object, try using the ArenaStartPoint instead.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

cirlin
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 2:32 AM
I asked about this a while ago at tron20.net and got a good answer, it worked for me:

Easiest way:

Put the following in the 'command' field in the GameStartPoint properties: Msg Player (AcquireWeapon Disc)

You'll have the weapon, but it won't be in your hands. If you want it equipped at level start, use the following:

Msg Player (AcquireWeapon Disc); Msg Player (ChangeWeapon Disc)

Also set the 'SendCommandOnRespawn' appropriately.

Hope it helps.
Posted by: heliumphoenix (8:59PM PST, Oct 29, 2003)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Layer.dll
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 8:22 AM
I you are running the level in Dedit..then the only way to get the subroutines is to use the weapons cheat, as this is not ment to be anything but a walkthrough mode. If your running it from a rez file then edit it accoring to cirlin's method above.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 DEdit Walkthrough