General Discussion 
 DAVE tron!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
foilism
User

Re: DAVE tron!!!

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:59 AM
I think you deserve a high spot as you did kinda make the Game...
But judging by all the research [checking profiles] that speeder's been doing, I'd say that you're 12th and he's 11th. But quicksilver and the jedi unit [9th and 10th] seem to be pretty null units, so there's the solution -- just don't come near no. 8!!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 8:34 AM
You can't but out all of the other members which I have seen, we are number 11 and 12, It doesn't really bother me it's just a bit of healthy compotition!!!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 10:43 AM
Who's competing? Take it!

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 11:39 AM
No I'm not really its just something I like saying, sorry!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:24 PM
Well you have my blessing to kick my ass in this one particular area.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 2:44 PM
LOL, but the way you're posting, you'll both be on the board in no time.

Speeder
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:08 PM
Probably!!!!

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 06, 2003 3:23 PM
Hmmmm it may occur to some that myself, davetron and speeder are dominating the forums, sorry, i probably started it.

DaveTRON
User

Foilism!!!

on Monday, December, 01, 2003 11:15 PM
Can you tell me what the cover of that issue of 3D World I am in looks like? I can't get the guy who I worked with to write back to me, so I guess I have to find a copy on my own. Please let me know what the cover looks like. Thanks.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

Speeder!!!

on Monday, December, 01, 2003 11:18 PM
As I was re-reading this topic I checked our counts out of curiosity. I think I am at about 403 now and you are still at 350. C'mon, you are supposed to get there first.

My collectibles posts are what is driving my count, but I'm rooting for you bud!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 02, 2003 11:25 PM

Wow, DaveTRON . . . I can't believe the guy who interviewed you, didn't make sure you got a copy of the mag! That's such an obvious courtesy to ignore. When I got interviewed for a mag once (my 15 secs. of fame, LOL), I received a copy as soon as it was published.

I think we all need to fling a few discs their way.
(0) (0) (0) (0)

Awww, I can't get the disc icons to appear.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, December, 02, 2003 11:58 PM
I'm sure he got busy on the next issue, but I would like a copy. Be nice to him because I know he posts here too.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 12:47 AM

Okay, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and put the discs away.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

foilism
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 2:58 AM
Sorry I haven't got any scans yet davetron, for i have no scanner

foilism
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 3:05 AM
20 more posts to gain no. 10 spot on the leader board Dave...... and the forgotten quicksilver will be forever lost. Boohooo

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, December, 03, 2003 12:08 PM
Post them up. Put them out. Waaaaayy out.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:04 AM
For someone with "no ambitions to move up", I sure have moved up!

Now that I am close I really want it! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Traahn
User

on Monday, September, 25, 2006 12:42 AM
I dug this thread out of the archives as this is like digging up a time capsule. DaveTRON says he's at 403 posts above.

What a difference a couple years makes. DaveTRON is now #1 with 4279 posts. I'm currently #10 with 1640 posts. I think I was just a Tron-Sector newborn when this thread was created.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 DAVE tron!!!