Help...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Flynn711
User

Help...

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 3:20 AM
Hello….

I am new to this site, but have loved Tron since it came out and I have seen on this site that people are talking about a Tron 3.0…..But I haven’t even seen where Tron 2.0 is available at all.

Is it a movie? Is it a game? Where is it available? Is it available for PS2? If it is a movie, has it come out yet? Any information you can give would really help me out. Also, where can I get one of those cool little pictures to put up in the corner of my profile for this site?

Thanks.

-HAKON-
-Flynn711-

Traahn
User

Re: Help...

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 4:51 AM
Tron 2.0 is a computer game that launched a couple months ago. It's pretty cool, especially if you liked the original movie. It's like you finally get to walk around in those Tron environments from a first-person perspective. You should be able to find it at a local video game store. Go pick it up!!!

As for your other questions, I'll have to defer to others since I can't answer. The last thing I heard about a Tron movie sequel was that they were gonna see how well the Tron 2.0 video game sells before giving a movie sequel a green light. So go pick up the game! I read rumors that they've been working on a script for a while, but nothing is finalized as far as I've heard.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 12:36 PM
They have it at Walmart

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:01 PM
Flynn711 Wrote: Also, where can I get one of those cool little pictures to put up in the corner of my profile for this site?

Well...if you have a pic you wanna use, just go to the page that lets you edit your profile and put the image's URL in the space provided (you may have to alter your profile at www.ianstorm.com if ya can't do it here)

If you're talking about the pixel-art headshots some programs here have, you have to suck-up to Sketch, he makes those order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:02 PM
Oh, and by the way...

GREETINGS PROGRAM!

Hehe..almost forgot!

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:18 PM
The game itself is already out on the market. The Movie itself we're all waiting baited breath and all that for it to come out. IF everything goes well the sequel for the movie will be out soon enough. When it will come out we just don't know yet. We shall see They had given a grean light I believe for the third script or They are still working on it. I don't remember correctly though I can be wrong.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Help...