Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Your disc

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cirlin
User

Your disc

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 10:55 PM
Does anyone know how to get your weapons to show up? I'm working on a little singleplayer arena thing and I can't do a whole lot if I don't have a disc to throw back
I'm beginning to think it's in some text ile, but I can't figure out where, etc. Thanks.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

Re: Your disc

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 11:44 AM
hit the H key?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

cirlin
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 6:04 PM
Um...no But thanks. Turns out you have to edit the command string in the mission start point object to tell you to start out with a disc, rod, etc. Kinda awkward, and difficult for such a basic thing but oh well.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 7:24 PM
Oh. XP

I must've spaced out. Not sure how to work with the editor. @_@where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Your disc